HIS STILL SMALL VOICE: April 13, 2012 / 2013

April 13, 2012 

Was the first recorded (notated) utterance I heard from the LORD. 

I was reminded to pray in the Holy Spirit. When I was getting up from prayer I heard, "The sin of the world is before me."

I immediately began to search the scriptures: 

Rev. 18:5 (Babylon). Hear are verses 1-8 of Revelation 18
(I suggest reading the entire chapter)

18 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.

Jeremiah 51:9  (I suggest reading the entire chapter)

We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies.


April 13, 2013

I had a dream that I broke into my brothers house which actually looked like an apartment. It wasn't as if I committed a robbery. I had a key. I went in and surveyed the place. I looked in the drawers, but I didn't take anything. I looked a the tine and thought that my sister-in-law should be home soon. So I turned off the television and such and left, locking the door, but she was coming up the stairs on my way out. I tried to walk the other way, but she saw me and spoke, I said hi and told her that I was in the neighborhood and came by to see them, but no one was at home. When I left, I called my brother and told him the same story.

The scripture that immediately came to mind was if the goodman of the house knew that the thief was coming...

Matthew 24:42-44
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

And also we know this verse is also a second witness:

1Thessalonians 5:2-3
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

And a third witness:

2Peter 3:10
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

I also received a Word from the Lord that day:
My word has gone forth, Daughter, regarding the churches, the churches of men. My word speaks of the fate of all not erected in Me. This is the time of the end and there is a great harvest and no more time for the dog and pony shows, entertainment tonight showmanship of the churches of men. I have specified the pattern and recipe for the Church and Christ, the Maschiach is the pattern, the blueprint, the prototype. The days of doing your own things is over and My will now will be done. It will be accomplished. Be strong now, My child, for calamity comes. 

Your LORD, Your Father, Yahweh, God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!