HIS STILL SMALL VOICE: April 14, 2012, 2013, 2014

Today is Passover, the first of Yahweh's Feasts, the first step in the redemptive cycle. Our redemption has already been bought and paid for. The price was high. It required a life, and Yeshua paid that price for ALL of mankind, just because He loved us so. Let not what you have done keep you from benefitting from what He has already done. 

Today, let us remember the gift of eternal life secured in Yeshua. Whether you are the unsaved, lost, or backslidden, that same gift secured the way. Confess your sins, REPENT with at sincere heart and turn away from all wickedness. Crown Yeshua Lord of your life and sit Him on the throne of your heart. Deny yourself, pick up your cross and follow Him. He is the truly the only way, the way, the truth and the life.

Today is the day of salvation. His arms are open wide. Won't you come into the ark of His presence? Won't you come into the ark of His love? Won't you come?

Shalom.

Here are some words from April 14, 2012, 2013, and today. May Yeshua bless you!

April 14, 2012

In prayer, the Holy Spirit started singing, "Here comes the bride, all dressed in white," and there was mention of the bridegroom and also I heard, "the sickle." 

I wasn't familiar with "sickle," so I looked it up in scripture. Here are a couple of verses. 

Mark 4:29
But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come.

Joel 3:13
Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

Regarding the bride and bridegroom, the scripture that comes to mind is:



Joel 2:16


Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.


After my time in prayer, I went in to wash up and I heard, "Come out from among them and be separate."

Revelation 18:4-6
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
6 Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.


April 14, 2013

My daughter, listen now and speak what I give to you now. Yes, there is much calamity to come upon the earth, and the place that you know as the earth will change greatly. The time is very short, My daughter, and many are not in the place of safety. For they continue in the way of the heathen yet they say they are called by My name to do these things. 

I've warned and I've warned, and I've had My messengers trumpet My warnings, but it's falling on deaf ears, My child, and you are right to be afraid, afraid for this lost and dying generation. There is much on the horizon, and that which was over the horizon is now, the good and the bad. 

Judgment falls now My child and many shall be uprooted; great upheaval shall come, for many have chosen to abort the words that have been spoken by My messengers, by My chosen. My chosen shall receive instruction for I Am still a loving Father, and I will place within the stewardship of them who will obey Me, provision for them who will remain; but there will be much death and much calamity, My child. It is written in My word. 

It is time and we shall prepare. Stay before Me that I might give you instruction, provision and power to do what is ahead of you. I am with you 'til the very end. I will never leave you or forsake you. Know that the time is now. It's reckoning time in My house and I shall purge and cleanse it. 

The threshing floor shall be swept clean, and then we shall build My house. 

April 14, 2014

My precious little lamb, you open up your heart and pour out blessings by way of prayer. Your knowledge and understanding yields much, Beloved, much for yourself and for others. 

As you know, this is indeed the time. Much, much shall happen, even in the blink of an eye. Keep watch, beloved, for I come. I come to retrieve My bride. This world shall be topsy turvy, but My chosen ones, My rank and file will know just what to do. 

Prepare, prepare for departure I say, for the body of flesh shall be no more. New life, new life in the spirit, new breath, new wind to run this race before you. Looking to Me, your Maschiach, the author and finisher of your faith. Now I come to complete what I began. The end of all things is come. The beginning, the commencement of My kingdom is now. I shall offer up to the Father, that which He has ordained from the beginning. 

Now it shall come, now it comes, and is already. That which has been hidden and in obscurity shall surely emerge — "When the bough breaks, the cradle will fall, and down will come baby, cradle and all."

My daughter, I know My children anticipate this time. They, I shall not disappoint. Just continue to follow My leading in the Spirit and you will be guided accordingly. Not by power or by might, but by My Spirit shall I accomplish this. It shall be poured out upon all flesh in great measure. The power to overcome is now. I shall have it as I foresaw — My kingdom of kings and priests, My generals in the earth. 

Reap, reap, reap, you shall reap, for My harvest is ripe, plentiful. Now I bring forth the laborers, Get ready for an explosive display of My power. You too shall be changed, from glory to glory. None remains the same in Me. 

Prepare for change, for transition, for placement, for positioning. It's time for destiny, and it shall be as I have said. I AM God. It shall be glorious, My child, just glorious. Go now and prepare. I will instruct you. Go in peace. 

Love Lord Yeshua.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!