WHO IS LIKE ME?


From April 4, 2014

My daughter, for what cause is there that I would desire My people to perish? For what cause would I desire they fail? 

The kingdom is righteousness, joy and peace in the Holy Ghost, so it requires righteous ones. Can any man be made righteous in himself? So, by what means is one made so?

Now behold, the same sacrifice, that same atonement, that same price is the cost of salvation — paid in full. If My people, who are called by My name, the same, the very same I died for will obey the words and commandments given, then they shall see heaven respond on their behalf. It is not I who withholds, but My creation. They withhold righteousness and judgment, and those things must be judged.

I Am not a cruel Father or a harsh taskmaster, yet My people continue to serve that which causes them to strive and draw themselves away from Me. They work to serve the very one whose aim and goal is to strip them away from Me. They withhold from one another the priceless gems I've given. How is it so, My daughter? Are not My gifts given by My Spirit suffice? If only they knew how much they miss by going about it on their own. 

I know this is a different course of speech than you are accustomed to, but you ask of Me, now I answer and ask of you. What can I do when they tie my hands because they won't obey My words? 

This is why I reserve unto Myself a remnant. You see beloved, many of My very own will walk away, many already have, never to return. I knew this from the beginning. I knew every heart and what was in it. The love of this life will hinder many from experiencing the new life just before you. 

They think My words to be fairy tales and adventures of a time past. But I Am still the same God today as yesterday and tomorrow will be the same. 

Now for them who dare believe, shall I do and show marvelous things. I know to what degree many have suffered just to follow Me. Just like My disciples of old, they understood the cost, the penalty to follow, to walk with Me. Just as with them, now it shall be for My true disciples. They shall receive the riches of the kingdom and power from on high. They shall walk in freedom and demonstration of who I Am and many will discover their God.

Be not dismayed when the heathen will believe before they who claim My name. It was so then, as it will be again, you see? Calamity will bring out the best or worst, you see? 

The clock strikes twelve — midnight, the darkest hour approaches. Keep your oil full and your lamps lit as the bridegroom approaches. No more time. No more time, much is on the way. Prepare, prepare for I come to make My name great. I've heard the prayers and pleas of My precious and faithful few, and I answer them from on high, just because they dare believe. They have truly endured. 

Hold on, hold fast for now commences much, in acceleration, quickly and speedily shall much be accomplished. I AM the Great I AM and there is nothing too hard for Me. For my namesake shall I do this. 

When you hear, hearken unto Me. The time is come. Change, great change — suddenly. I AM the LORD. Shall one of My words fall to the ground unfulfilled? I say, NO, My child, for they shall all be accomplished, then the end will come. I the LORD God has spoken it. It shall all come to pass. 

The mockers will mock no longer. The sinner shall see their sin. No more. No more. For there is a world dying without Me. 

Just as I am yours, I too, am their Savior.

Love Lord Yahushua~

Scriptures: 2Peter 3:9, Romans 14:17, Romans 3:25, 2 Corinthians 5:21, 2 Chronicles 7:14, Romans 11:4-5, Hebrews 13:8, Luke 14:25-33, Matthew 25:1-13, Isaiah 48:11, Psalm 18:11

Psalm 18:11
He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.

Comments

  1. When the Lord talks about many who will fall away, never to return, who is He talking about? Christians who are weary and give up hope, waiting on His return?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fallen away refer to those who have fallen away from the truth. The word apostasy best defines the condition of those who fall away.

      The bible definition of fallen away is found in 2 Thess 2:3 (KJV).
      Strongs G646: apostasia and it means defection from truth (properly, the state) ("apostasy"):—falling away, forsake.

      So, to answer you question, in order to fall away you had to once believe. It speaks of an intentional decision to walk away or forsake the truth. The bible says in 2 Timothy 4: 3-4
      For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
      And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

      This indicates that they were once in the household of faith and departed from it.

      Growing weary is expected at times. However, if we focus on well-doing, He will strengthen our hearts. We are instructed to occupy until He returns. I know many wait for Him to come, but there is still a dying world who needs to know Him. If you can make difference in just one person’s life, it may help endure while we occupy. I pray you glean hope from something that was shared.

      May God continue to bless and strengthen you…

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!