TO MY BELOVED BRIDE TO BE

This was a bit of a personal word, but as I read it again, I asked to share it, in the event that it will warm the hearts of His Beloved Bride.

I am He, who founded the earth upon the waters, established it upon the seas. 
I am He, who stirs the waters or speaks to the storm and calls it to cease.
I am He, who has all power and all authority. 
I am He, Alpha, Omega, Beginning and the End.
I am He, the Great I AM!

Beloved, Beloved, the beauty you seek, My majesty and glory abounds. It alights upon My chosen, My prepared ones, the fires ignited within, the promises burn, fueled by My desire for each of you. Now you seek to be fulfilled, every word, every dream and vision to manifest before you.

You ask of Me according to my will, taking into account My desire, content to do it only My way. This is My way, Beloved, surrender, O sweet surrender. I can't explain to you fully, just how your words bring Me such great joy. Know this, even as we speak, I have worked out so much on your behalf. I told you, no more shall it be the same. I keep My words, My every word to you.

You have withstood your tests and bow down at the feet of the throne, still offering what you have, in return for what I will give. I give to you My honor, I honor you with love. I look upon you with great mercy and bless you with favor from above. Your posture, humility, and willingness to serve Me in the manner I desire is of great glory to My name. 

Forsaking all others, Beloved, My beautiful Beloved Bride, so pleasing to your Bridegroom. You have no idea just how pleasing you are to Me. You seek not your own, but what I find pleasure in. Oh how wonderful is your aroma of praise, worship, and honor.

Now, may I honor you? May I bestow My love upon you? I know you think you are not deserving, but is it not My choice, beloved? I want to lavish you with My love, beloved. I want to give you the things you so desire, even those eternal things. Trinkets of heaven, of My honor upon My Beloved. Adorn you in the finest garment spun by My own hand. May I robe you in your new attire, and place a crown of radiant jewels upon your head?

I will give you flowers that you will watch that will ever bloom before you. Here comes My Bride... All dressed in white, covered by My blood.

Then I heard the song, You are so beautiful to Me... (lyrics at the close of this word.)

... I'm coming for you. It's time to show you who I am in you, and who you are in Me. I have glorious gifts for you, to bestow upon you. Will you open them before Me? ...

Expect the unexpected. See now the unimaginable. Am I man that I cannot do all I've said? It's in my name you ask, and in My name shall you receive, the giver of all things good and perfect.

Love, 
Lord Yahusha, King of Kings... to My Bride to Be!


You are So Beautiful to Me (Lyrics)
by Joe Cocker


You are so beautiful
To me
You are so beautiful
To me
Can't you see

You're everything I hope for
You're everything I need
You are so beautiful to me
You are so beautiful to me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!