I AM LORD OF THE HARVEST!



From May 19, 2013

Come away with Me, to the place I have prepared of you. Soar with Me to heights unknown. Many are called, few are chosen, and I have chosen you before you were formed in your mother's womb. I have chosen you, before the foundations of the earth were formed, I have chosen you. 

Now my elect are gathered, assembled to Me to receive of Me power to overcome all hindrances, all obstacles, all snares. Your gifts shall emerge in fulness and you shall go for Me, in pairs, two by two formation, the oxen pairs. You will reap My harvest and glean in the fields and bring My children in. Lives are hanging in the balance. 

Now I come to fulfill the desires of My children's hearts for without them they will be lacking, they will be wanting and lack confidence in Me. How can My army serve bound to broken promises as viewed by many. Bound to physical issues, spiritual issues, deep seated, rooted issues? 

Now, I am the Lord of the Harvest, and My first is complete and is now harvested. Get ready, rejoice for your harvest is come. You have sown, based upon what I've sown in you, and My seed was sown on good ground. It's reaping time, and I will show you, display what one looks like who offers themselves willingly, submittedly, whole-heartedly unto Me. Your reward is come. 

Seek Me for instructions, but My hand is moved to bless you and it truly has begun. Now I open the floodgates and fill your storehouse with plenty. Give freely as I've given unto you. You will know as I lead you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!