I AM THE WAY. I AM THE ONLY WAY!


From May 5, 2014

Amen, My Daughter, as you have spoken it, as you have surrendered My hearts desire from your lips, so shall you experience them this day. Yes, the way is open and now is the time of My grandeur, My glory.

The precipitation of the dew drops that introduce the rain. It is released, that latter outpouring comes. With it comes life, life in the Spirit, void of the flesh. My containers shall embody My glory, shall be transformed into light, My light-bearers, My beacons that will shine and lead others out of darkness. 

Show them the way, the way that they must take. Reconcile man back to the Father through Me. Any that teach another way shall suffer severe penalty, along with them who follow. I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life. When I walked the earth, I demonstrated the way, the course one must take to receive eternal life. One must lay it down, just as I and offer it up as a sacrifice unto God.

Vessels, containers for His use. No, your life is not your own, but when you succumb, surrender to My will, you will live the best life ever in eternal abundance, that never-ending heavenly supply of all things. I desire good things for My children, but they must learn obedience. 

Many have walked a dangerous course, yielded to the ways of the world. That course leads to death. It is a life without Me. Without Me there is only darkness. I Am the Light of the world. Now I come again and shine through those who would just lay down their lives and pick up the one I have ordained for them. 

My faithful know this way and they shall carry the torch to lead others, even those who have gone astray. Now is NOT the time to continue along an alternate path, for the broad road leads to swift destruction. Now is the time to change lanes and walk the straight and narrow. I am there, that's where I'll be. 

Hosea 6:1-3
1 Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Hebrews 5:7-9
7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Matthew 7:13-14
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Other Verses: Romans 12:1, Joel 2:23-28, Malach 3:10, 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!