JUSTICE SHALL BE SERVED —GET INTO THE ARK!


May 14, 2014 — 

I sought the Father's counsel about false weights of the systems of this world, and how they are an abomination to Him and their effect on His children. While in prayer, the Father spoke these words to Me as a response to my inquiry. 

Daughter, behold the answer to your plea... The jury is in already on this one. As you have declared, so it is written in heaven. The judgment is set against the perverse and corrupt systems. They pillage My people, leaving them impoverished then offer them relief by enslaving them via what they call entitlements. 

I Am entitled to praise and worship from My creation, and their hands are tied and laden down with labor, but none of it is for Me, Beloved. I Am a Jealous God and I desire My children to worship Me, worship Me according to truth, in purity and sincerity. 

What you pray pleases My heart. I shall set My children FREE. I Am the God of liberty. Am I not just? I have seen it, Beloved. I've seen it all, even what they attempt to do to you.

WORD FROM THE LORD: 

Tell My children, fret not, for I Am is come and I shall deliver them and bring them unto Myself. There they shall be fed the bread of heaven, nourished in My pastures where they can lay down and rest. 

Come to Me, rush to Me all ye who are weary and heavy laden, for I Am your rest. These corrupt structures are before Me and I shall answer mightily from on high. My people were created to worship Me and I shall have as I desire. 

Will you let go of this world and obtain all that I have stored up for you? For the kingdoms of men are slated to fall. My justice will now be upheld. The only place of safety is in Me, My children. I warn ahead of time.

Choose this day who you shall follow. Follow not the way of the world, the way of the heathen any longer. Take up your cross and follow Me. I Am the only way. Walk according to truth and be set free in Me. Ask of Me and I will reveal Myself to you. Time is winding down, beloveds. The winds are blowing. Judgment comes. 

Be found in Me, lest you perish. There is none beside Me, I Am Yahuah, the Great I Am. I Am He who is able to keep you in the midst of the coming destruction. 

Come now, My children. Come now. My prophets are making My decrees in the earth and My will, will be done. The trumpets are prepared to sound, and what will come will devastate many, but it must be, it must be. 

Come while it's the acceptable time, but know that it shall run out quickly. Don't be deceived by man's predictions. I will soon return. Prepare yourselves. Prepare the way for Me. Make straight your paths. The true will say, He comes soon. The false will say, not so. Be ye ready, My children for the signs written are manifesting quickly before you. 

I want none of My children to perish, but I must, I will fulfill My every word. The hour is late, the time is come. Purge yourselves of lies and malice. Come to Me in repentance that I may receive you. 

Do not tarry. 

Lord Yahusha

Exodus 20:5, 34:14, 6:6-7, Matthew 11:28-30, Revelation 3:10, Revelation 8:1-2, Isaiah 40:3, Matthew 5:18, Colossians 3:1-8, Romans 12:1-2, Jeremiah 10:2, Acts 3:19-21

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!