HIS FINGER OF LOVE


June 23, 2014

To His bride, His faithful ones... these are words the Lord shared with me in prayer this morning. I pray they bless you as they have blessed me this day.

Come now My child, write My words, even upon your heart, write these things. My impressions with My finger of love. From the hand that is mighty to deliver, so is it mighty to heal. I will touch your heart with My finger, My loving touch to cauterize and repair the tears that warfare has left, the scars from disappointments and often times despair encountered for the time of tarry over those things that I have given you as tokens, trinkets of My intentions toward you.

Let My faithfulness subdue you now, Beloved, for I am He who is faithful, faithful to My every word. Just as the early morning dew touches each blade of grass, watering and refreshing it for each day, ready to receive the hot sun, so shall I send rain upon your life to cause the green and plush areas to grow, substantially grow. Even the patches of dry earth shall yield to this watering and produce, produce according to My abundance, according to the limitlessness of heaven's supply.

Be immersed in My love, dear one, Your Father has most assuredly seen and heard all of your heart. Your desire to go forth unencumbered by the torments of the mind concerning those things I used to train you in your faith, so be it, Beloved. I will give it to you this day. Never do I desire to tear down My children, only to train them up properly so they grow in grace and can go from glory to glory.

Eye hath not seen, Beloved, what I have prepared for My faithful ones, but now the demonstration of my fireworks show is in play, the grand finale here. Do you want to know who's on the program? What events will take place?

I have a beautiful angelic army who will rise up now and put on glory. I have woven together threads of Myself and created garments, light garments for them to be adorned in for the purposes of shining, glowing in the dark. I have certificates of commendation for the graduates who've passed their tests and job descriptions for how they will serve in the days ahead.

I have prepared a glorious feast, the banquet table is set with all types of delicacies, the richest food of heaven, served up for My special guests. O Beloved, what a grand time it will be, and I've prepared it all for My beloved children, just for you.

So come now, let us prepare.
Take My hand and I will lead you there.
No more worry, no more pain, no more heartache,
It will all be done away,
In the place that I've prepared
Far above the earthly realm.

Come with Me, let us fly away together You won't want to return, yet you must to accomplish My will in the earth. Wait for Me, for I'm coming for you real soon, real real soon. I love you and can't wait to see you there,

Love, Lord Yeshua!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!