THE PROCESSIONAL!

from June 11, 2014

I entitled this post, "The Processional." 

procession: the act of moving along or proceeding in orderly succession or in a formal and ceremonious manner

When I woke up this morning, I heard, "God's people now emerge victorious." Then I could hear drum rolls, sort of like the snare drum that announces the onset of a parade. 

Then I heard the song again, "We're marching to Zion." Here is a link to the lyrics. I'll also include them at the end of the post.

Then I sensed that a judicial decree had gone forth, sentences of blessings, messages of blessing for God's people. 

Then I heard another song, "Let the High Praise Begin."  There aren't many words to the song, but it is a very joyous song as was prayer time and the atmosphere this morning:


Lyrics:

Let the High Praise of God
Be in my mouth I pray
And the victory shall be mine
Let the High Praise begin
Let the High Praise begin

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Let the High Praise begin
Let the High Praise begin

Scripture: Psalm 149
1 Praise ye the Lord. Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.
2 Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.
3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
4 For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation.
5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;
7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the Lord.

Words from the LORD:


"Today is a day of joy and gladness, pull out the timbrel and the dance. Let the instrument of your mouth sing praises unto Him, unto our God, God of heaven, God of earth, Lord of all. 

It is I who desire My children to live in the abundance of blessing that I have secured for them. Each has an allotment conducive to the assignments I will give. The blueprints are ready and we shall begin to build, build upon the True Foundation. The cornerstone rejected is now the headstone. I shall build My church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Rejoice citizens of Zion, rejoice, for your King sits on the throne. I rule and reign now and My people as well. I shall restore dominion to My Beloveds, they who will follow Me. New Jerusalem is coming down out of heaven and I shall offer up the kingdom to the Father. 

Rejoice citizens of heaven, rejoice for surely I have done all that I've said. It's time to occupy the place that I've prepared, Know that all you've endured has been preparation for the great, the great I have prepared. 

Praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD!"

Additional Scriptures: 
Psalm 150
1 Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
6 Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord.

Psalm 118:22
The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

Revelation 21:1-5
21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

1 Corinthians 15:23-24
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Hallelujah!


Lyrics: We're Marching to Zion

1. Come, we that love the Lord, 
and let our joys be known; 
join in a song with sweet accord, 
join in a song with sweet accord 
and thus surround the throne,
and thus surround the throne. 
Refrain:
We're marching to Zion, 
beautiful, beautiful Zion; 
we're marching upward to Zion, 
the beautiful city of God. 

2. Let those refuse to sing 
who never knew our God; 
but children of the heavenly King, 
but children of the heavenly King 
may speak their joys abroad,
may speak their joys abroad. 
(Refrain) 

3. The hill of Zion yields 
a thousand sacred sweets 
before we reach the heavenly fields, 
before we reach the heavenly fields, 
or walk the golden streets, 
or walk the golden streets. 
(Refrain) 

4. Then let our songs abound, 
and every tear be dry; 
we're marching through Emmanuel's ground, 
we're marching through Emmanuel's ground,
to fairer worlds on high, 
to fairer worlds on high. 
(Refrain) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!