LET THERE BE LIGHT AND THERE WAS LIGHT!


from June 1, 2014 — 

There are three parts to this post:
  1. A Vision
  2. Revelation
  3. Word from the LORD
The morning, while in prayer, I sang a song that the Holy Spirit gave me about a year ago. The words to the song are as follows:

Dear Jesus, I pledge my allegiance to you.
You gave your life for mine;
The blood you shed
Just for me, just for me

Though I can never repay you 
For such a sacrifice,
I give you my life
I pledge My allegiance to you.
I pledge My allegiance to you.


1. The Vision

While singing, I had a vision of Christ on the cross. For a second, it focused on the crown of thorns upon His head and the blood that trickled down. I then saw myself bowed down at the cross. Then to the right, in another frame, was Yahusha, the risen Savior. I knew by the Spirit of God that He was the risen Lord. He looked upon Himself on the cross. He looked at His own sacrifice.

So I asked, "Lord what are you showing me?" I continued to sing and saw the vision again, this time after I saw Yahusha, the risen Lord, I was at His feet in worship. 

I thought for a moment about what I saw. I pondered, "He looked upon His sacrifice, His covenant. Yes we serve a risen Lord..."

2. Revelation

Then the Lord took me to day one of creation, so I opened my bible to Genesis 1:1-5
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

I have studied these verses of scripture. I'm not going to teach it, here, but just try and quickly point out a few things that will help with what the Father showed me. 

We know that Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Elohim - God) were all present and active in creation, the fullness of the Godhead, creating by His very word. 

What we see in the very beginning is a distinction between heaven and earth. It was the earth that was without form, void and darkness was upon the face of the deep.

Let's think of ourselves as the earth, of the earthy, void, and without form, without the Spirit, as we were before God breathed the breath of life into us, we can gain a wonderful revelation of what took place here. 

So, we see a move of the Spirit along with a command of God.

The Lord commanded light and it was, then He examined it and said it was good, Then God separated the light from the darkness; essentially, He called the light out of the darkness.

My next thought moved to Ezekiel 37, and the valley of dry bones. It looked like a heap of ruin, but by a move of the Spirit, the very breath of God and a command of God, life was restored to that which appeared dead, and void. Wherever the Spirit is there is life for the spirit giveth life. John 6:63

Then the Lord reminded of John 1:1-5 
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

We know that in John 1, the Word is Yeshua, Jesus Christ. He is the Light of the world. In Him was life and the life was the light of men. 

So we see a correlation between light and life. The light that shines in darkness and the darkness could not overtake, overcome the light. 

Then my thoughts returned to Genesis 1. God called the light out of darkness. He separated the light from darkness. 

Let's look at the story of Lazarus John 11. Jesus called into the tomb, a place of darkness, where it is void, where death resides and commanded Lazarus to Come Forth.  We know that Lazarus was a type of resurrection, and by the spirit of God was Christ risen from the dead Romans 8:11, and so shall it be in every Lazarus-type in us. Again we see a move of the spirit along with a command.

In an attempt to keep the post from being too long and not compromise clarity, let's look at 1Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.

In the vision, there was worship at the cross and at the feet of the risen Savior. It is the right response for what Yeshua secured in Himself for us.

Even as I type this post, I think of Isaiah 60: 1-2
Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.
For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

What I believe it all points to is the time of the resurrection of the last day. I will close this post with John 11: 23-26
23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?..

3. Words from the Lord

My daughter, how marvelous are My works and your soul knoweth right well. My light shall now shine brightly. That which was of ruin, I shall revive by My word, by My breath. The new I do is by My Spirit beloved, by My very breath. Feel it now as it blows away all the chaff and receive now the rain that refreshes and restores. 

Yes, some now enter into their time of refinement, just that the harvest of the latter shall be all the more. My first election is made ready. Prepare to be exalted far above principalities and powers, seated with Me in heavenly places, enjoying the fruits of your labor. Your labor in things above.

Yes, beloved, I look upon My sacrifice, and those who worship Me in Spirit and in Truth, a pleasing sacrifice of praise, with hearts set upon worship. 

I am He who set the sun and the moon in the skies. I am He who parted the waters and the seas. I am He, the Great Jehovah and undeniably, I am here to set My children free. Isn't that what I did at Calvary? 

Yes, you see the correlation of what light brings. It fuels life. The two (light and life) present My splendor, My glory. Now shall that light burn ever so brightly in the midst of darkness, gross darkness, even that which you can feel. 

I Am the Great I Am, and now for my namesake shall I perform great and mighty acts in the midst of My people. For those who believe, you shall see wonders far beyond what the human mind can fathom. My miracles and supernatural insignia upon the earth. 

The time is now to know your God. People, of God, people of the earth, I have not forgotten My words to you, My covenant still stands. it is kept within Me, within who I Am. 

Redemption shall come and rejoicing shall emit from My people, those who are mine, says the LORD.

Scripture: Psalm 139, Zechariah 4:6, Ephesians 1:20-21, 2:6, John 4:24, Isaiah 60:1-2, Exodus 3:13-15, Luke 21:28

Comments

  1. Beautiful Word from our Creator.. He makes me think of restoration and regeneration just from His message here because He was brooding over the Earth before He created us. And now that we are a fallen race in need of His restoration, He is brooding with love over us too . All we have to do is respond to His Spirit so that He can resurrect and restore us like that Valley of dry Bones the prophet saw in his vision.

    Thank you so much , dear God, for speaking to us all. We can't live without you, dear God!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, He is wonderful and so full of love. It now pours out upon His creation. Glory to God! Amen.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!