DAY OF LIBERATION: A Morning Conversation

From July 29, 2014

This morning upon awakening, the Holy Spirit spoke and said, "Day of Liberation."

liberation
: the process of freeing someone or something from another's control. The act of liberating.

liberate
: to free from being controlled by another person, group, etc.
: to give freedom
: to set at liberty, free; specially to free from domination by a foreign power

Immediately, I thought of the scripture in 2 Corinthians 3:17. I will give you the verse before and the verse after. 

2 Corinthians 3:16-18
16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

liberty (G1657: eleutheria)
: liberty to do or omit things having no relationship to salvation
: fancied liberty
: license, the liberty to do as one pleases
: true liberty, is living as we should, not as we please

LEX. 2 Cor 3:17 freedom from the dominion of corrupt desires, so that we do by the free impulse of the soul, what the will of God requires, i.e., the Christian religion, which furnishes that rule of right living by which the liberty just mentioned is attained. 

One of the cross references to 2 Cor 3:17 that stood out was 1 Corinthians 15:45.
And so it is written, the first Adam was made a living soul, the last Adam was made a quickening spirit. 

We know that the Holy Spirit, is the same by which Jesus Christ was raised from the dead, and living within us is the same, which will quicken us and make us alive and free us from the bondage of this flesh.

Morning Conversation:

I started not to share this, because I thought it to be personal, but I believe many will be blessed by these words. It's a conversation between me and Abba.

M = Me | A = Abba

A. Do you know that I love you?

M. Yes, Abba.

A. Will you let me show you?

M. Yes, Abba

A. Take My hand this day for we depart and go to the place that I have spoken of, the place where all your dreams and desires are fulfilled. Did I not say that I have prepared a place for you? Did I not say that I would show you? Take My hand beloved and let me usher you into your new life, this new day. No longer the same, beloved, no longer the same. Look at the door behind you. Know that when you open it, you shall emerge victorious. I have surely done it for you this day. No more, beloved, shall it tarry, no more shall it delay. Look for it now, it comes, the full measure of My love is poured out this day. I know it all sounds too good to be true, for you have waited so long just to see... But you shall see Me, Beloved and all of My goodness.

M. Is it really here?

A. O taste and see that the Lord is good...

[so I went to Psalm 34:8] Blessed (happy, happy, how content) is the man that trusteth in Him. 

Please pray with me.

Heavenly Father, we just thank you this day for your Holy Spirit, the power by which men are made alive, the power by which bondages are broken off of our lives. We thank you for your love poured out by way of the sacrifice of your only Begotten Son, who secured the victory for them that would believe upon Him. We come into sound agreement with the words you released this morning that today is the day of liberation. It is written that whom the Son sets free is free indeed, so it is and Amen. We confirm your words by proclamation in Isaiah 61 that liberty is set for the captives and the prison open to them that are bound by the power of your Holy Spirit. We love you and thank you that you watch over your words to perform them and that none shall return unto you void. We know that they have already accomplished to that which they were sent, and the evidence of such will be the testimony of the saints who will stand as witnesses to your word. We love you and thank you for your faithfulness. These and all things we pray, ask and believe we receive, in the mighty, wonderful name of Jesus. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!