THE FRINGED BLANKET . MANTLES . TASSELS . GRADUATION . PROMOTION



from November 28, 2013 and July 3, 2014

This morning while in prayer, the Holy Spirit brought this message/post back to my remembrance. I am instructed to share it again to this blog.

He also brought to my remembrance, the Wedding at Cana. I saw a vision in prayer of Yeshua standing in front of the clay vessels with His hands outstretched and lifted... please read the gospel of John chapter 2 — the changing of the water to wine.

I pray this bless you!

from July 3, 2014

This morning, after prayer, I laid down and went back to sleep. As I awoke the second time, I saw a colorful blanket with fringes, being put on someone's back.

When I got up and wrote it in my notebook, I heard the Father say, "I am distributing mantles, prepare to receive."

I went about the day studying other things and thought to revisit this and share.

First, I looked up the definition for the word blanket. 
Sources: dictionary.com and webster's online dictionary.


blanket:
: a large rectangular piece of soft fabric, often with bound edges, used especially for warmth as a bed covering.
: a covering made of cloth that is used esp. on a bed to keep warm
: a similar piece of fabric used as a body covering

I thought of the coat of many colors, but the Father said mantles, so I stayed with it and looked up the word mantle using blueletterbible.org.

There were quite a few words for mantle:

mantle (H8063: semiykah) rug, coverlet, thick coverlet
LEXICON: a quilt, coverlet

from the ROOT word (H5564: camak) to lean, lay, rest, support, put uphold, lean upon
: to lean or lay upon, rest upon, lean against
: to support or brace oneself
: to sustain, refresh, revive
LEXICON: to place or lay something upon anything, so that it may rest upon, and be supported by it

mantle (H4598: m@'iyl) robe
: a garment worn over a tunic by men of rank
: a garment of the high priest
LEXICON: an upper garment, an exterior tunic wide and long reaching to the ankles but without sleeves work by women, by men of birth and rank, by priests specially by the high priest with the ephod over it.

mantle (H155: addereth) glory, cloak
: glory splendour, magnificence
: mantle, cloak mad of fur or fine material
   : prophet's garment

The mantle is something placed upon a person, and is the outer cloak of the priest's garments. I also noticed that the blanket had fringes, which are also known as tassels or borders, also a part of the priestly attire. 

This takes me back to November 28, 2013, when I awakened to the word tassel and I had a vision of two champagne glasses. Here, I can address the fringes and share what I have noted.

November 28, 2013 was the day Hannukah began that year while the world celebrated Thanksgiving. I know that some say that Hannukah was a month later, etc., but I had it slated for the 28th of November. 

I woke up that morning with the word tassel, and I saw two champagne glasses. I wrote it all down and started asking questions:

The first question was related to the two champagne glasses. Was it a toast, celebration, New Year's? I wasn't sure.

After prayer, the Father gave me a word:

November 28, 2013

My Daughter, now let's write some things down. It is a great time, My dear child, for the children of God. Much and I mean much changes now, ever so rapidly. Prepare your heart and mind for what you will hear and see. I bring upheaval now on a massive scale. It's time to rebuild the waste places but I must first bring men to nought.

Too many have perverted grace and spit in the face of mercy. Those gifts and enablements of My character are to groom you in Me, not in the world. It is My kingdom that comes now, and the kingdoms of men shall fall, shall fail. It begins, it all begins today. 

Yes, I will hear you and answer your questions, but let me expound on what else I need to say. You see, I allow even that which displeases Me to see if men will even become convicted in their hearts for how they disgrace My name and pervert My feasts. They offer up thanksgiving for living in sin, fornications, adulteries, and the like in the very homes that say, we honor God. Rubbish! 

I would prefer a people who would just worship Me. Yet they worship themselves, and they worship feasting, gluttony, and greed, is at the heart of many. 

This is a time of serious reflection. Does not light bring reflection, shouldn't we look at ourselves in the midst of light? Not so, for many think I am pleased when I am not. 

Daughter know this, that the day will bring many surprises not sought by them who say they serve Me. They go about unawares trapped and ensnared. But, I must do what need be done in this hour, lest many more perish.

I'm speaking of the destruction that now comes, My Daughter. Is this not the time of judgment? When light comes, it is not shined upon all men? Where there is light already does it not shine more brightly? And where there's darkness, does not the light reveal? 

While they feast on their self appointed feasts, I have inspected and find them wanting. Now I repay. Recompense and reward. I will judge this day...

I asked the Lord about the tassel and champagne glasses, He said,

You will look them up of course, yet I will speak to the clues. The time of celebration is at hand for the overcomers. My faithful are kept during this time and shall rise up and soar. It is the time of graduation, promotion for them who have walked according to My precepts, according to My word, not the wisdom and counsel of men. 

So yes, My Daughter, rejoice for the kingdom of God, kingdom of heaven is at hand. Well, rejoicing is for them who have lived and given their lives to Me. Others will suffer, but the same is available to all, you see? So, rejoice. The kingdom is at hand. Expect the unexpected, but also expect to be set free. Expect to see My hand upon your life. Expect breakthrough and victory. 

I Am has come down because of the cries of My beloveds. They are done with this world and desire a life with Me in My kingdom. I shall not hold back nor tarry any longer. I will not lose Mine who so love Me and have abandoned this world and the things of it. I come to keep My words to them. Yes, the time of fulfillment is at hand. Listen for instructions. Watch for My cues.

Love, Lord Yeshua

Then I looked up the words:

tassel

tassel: a finishing feature in fabric decoration, a universal ornament.
tassels are normally decorative elements usually attached along the hem, to garments, curtains, etc.
tassels are found on mortar boards during graduation ceremonies. Near the conclusion of the ceremony, the tassel is moved from right to left.

Etymology (tassel) comes from tassau (latin) which refers to a clasp (as for the neck of a garment) 
NOTE: this made me think of outer coat or mantle draped around the shoulders and fastened at the neck... the priestly garment. This sounds like our blanket. God is tying it all together. 

tassel (Hebrew) is known as fringe 
(H6734: tsiytsith) a floral or wing-like projection, a forelock of hair, a tassel, fringe, lock of (H6731: tsiyts) glistening, a burnished plate, also a flower, a wing, blossom, plate, wing. Israelites wore on the corners of their garment.

Numbers 15:38-39
38 Speak unto the children of Israel, and bid them that they make them fringes in the borders of their garments throughout their generations, and that they put upon the fringe of the borders a ribband of blue:

39 And it shall be unto you for a fringe, that ye may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of the Lord, and do them ; and that ye seek not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which ye use to go a whoring:

The fringe in the above referenced scripture is the tassel. Now, let's look at the word borders.

borders (H3671: kanaph) wing, extremity, edge, corner, shirt, skirt, corner of garment, metaph. care and protection, skirt or mantle.

This ties in with Malachi 4:2 and the reference to the Son of Righteousness with healing in His wings. As I looked more closely, the fringes and borders are associated with Yeshua's garment.

Matthew 9:20 (Jesus Heals a Bleeding Woman)
And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment:

The hem of his garment is the fringe, the tassel, the tsiytsith.

The tassels on the priest's garments are a ribband of blue. (Numbers 15:38)
ribband (H6616: pathiyl) cord, thread, twisted
blue (H8504: tekeleth) violet, violet stuff or fabric

Here's the color breakdown:

Purple is symbolic of royalty (a royal priesthood). The color itself is a mixture of red and blue. 
Red is for the blood of Jesus (Yeshua), that by which we have been redeemed. 
Blue is the color for the law and the commandments. It is a color worn also in the high priest garments, it is the color associated with God and His word.

Here is our royal priesthood, they who are redeemed by the blood of the Lamb and keep the commandments of God. 

I looked at another use of the word border found in Exodus 19: 5-11. Read it carefully for the revelation:

5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
7 And Moses came and called for the elders of the people, and laid before their faces all these words which the Lord commanded him.
8 And all the people answered together, and said, All that the Lord hath spoken we will do. And Moses returned the words of the people unto the Lord.
9 And the Lord said unto Moses, Lo, I come unto thee in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with thee, and believe thee for ever. And Moses told the words of the people unto the Lord.
10 And the Lord said unto Moses, Go unto the people, and sanctify them to day and to morrow, and let them wash their clothes,
11 And be ready against the third day: for the third day the Lord will come down in the sight of all the people upon mount Sinai.
12 And thou shalt set bounds unto the people round about, saying, Take heed to yourselves, that ye go not up into the mount, or touch the border of it: whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death:
13 There shall not an hand touch it, but he shall surely be stoned, or shot through; whether it be beast or man, it shall not live: when the trumpet soundeth long, they shall come up to the mount.

God is raising up His kingdom of priests! Prepare for His visitation, for the coming of the LORD!

Some other scriptures I reviewed during that study. 

1 Thess 4:16
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Psalm 24: 3-5
3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?
4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
5 He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
Here is a piece I found on mantles

1Peter 2:9-10
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!