The Fulfillment of All Things is at Hand



July 5, 2014

This post will be a compilation of things the Lord has been showing me over the last couple of days. I pray it bless you and encourage you as we enter into this season of new, and the fulfillment of all things.


July 4, 2014

Yesterday morning, I awakened to the words, "I will give you power from on high." I didn't write it down immediately, but when I went into prayer, the Holy Spirit reminded me, so I wrote it down then. Here is some of what the Father shared in prayer:

"Hear Me and listen very closely. Did I not say it is finished? The end of all things now, Beloved. It all commences. You will not be moved from the place I've given you. Now victory shall come, and My children will be made glad. I've heard your every word, even your every thought, yes you allow them to be managed by My words, bringing them under subjection and obedience to Christ It is the anointing that destroys the yoke. (Isaiah 10:27) "

That's when I remembered what He spoke to me upon awakening, "I will give you power from on high." Luke 24:49

I have sought for vessels who would just obey Me, them I can fill with a portion of Myself to walk the earth and do great exploits, so that the world might know their God. Yet My children, oh such harlots, instead of influencing the world, the world has influenced them and they uphold one another in it. They say that I won't judge them for sin, Jesus paid it all. Yet they do not know Me. They do not know Him.

Yes, this is your Abba and this day I say to you that the prayers of the righteous ones prevail this day. The doors are open and heaven is open above you. It shall be given you double this day. I Am Jehovah, I Am the Great I Am. Behold My beauty, My glory, My splendor. This is the day that I have made, and My children cry in one voice. They sing, Hosanna to the Son of David. They cry and pray for the coming of the kingdom.

You ask this day for independence, freedom from the bondages of this world, of the earthy. I say, yes, yes and okay. It is My will. You pray to the chains, broken are they this day. Stand still, Beloved, I have come to rescue My first crop, before the sun burns it away. Yet the heat of the day shall release My glory, and with My glory comes My judgments, My justice.

Yes, Beloved, for those who sought My glory, they have found it, found Me. They have found the heart of God. Oh, you reside there. It is displayed in My Torah, in the living Torah, Jesus Christ. He is My heart that walked among men and displayed the person of who I am. My Son, in who I Am well pleased. So it is in My sons that I have also begotten, you see?

Daughter, I love you very much, and yes, I would come out of heaven for one of My own, as you say. I send fire now to devour your enemies. Know that the storm is for you, not against you because you ride the current of My winds. It will give you altitude and equip your wings to fly. 

My sweet one, this is it. Time to make your debut. Your blanket is ready, your chariot awaits you. Heaven is excited to receive its own. A great celebration has been prepared. Welcome home, My children. Welcome home. I can't wait to see you. I can't wait to show Myself to you. Time to put on eternity, Beloved. Time to dance and sing. 

My indignation shall be poured out. It must, for the inhabitants of this world perish daily. Hell has enlarged itself, much to My dismay. Yet it must be so, it's all needed, for if there was no evil how would you know good? 

Watch now, for it all comes now. The world will seek answers and I will put them within My lamps. Shine now, My beautiful ones, shine, shine, shine.

Luke 24: 44-49 
44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
45 Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behooved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
48 And ye are witnesses of these things.

49 And, behold, I send the promise of my Father upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high.

In verse 44, the word fulfilled stood out, so I looked it up. 

fulfilled (G4137: pleroo) complete, fill to the top, nothing wanting, accomplish, to cause God's will (as made know in the law-Torah) to be obeyed as it should be, and God's promises (given through the prophets) to receive fulfillment.

I also looked up the word opened in verse 45.

opened (G1272: dianoigo) to open by dividing, a drawing asunder, to open thoroughly (what had been closed). 
: a male opening the womb (the closed matrix) i.e., the first-born
: of the eyes and eaars
: to open the mind of one, to cause to undertand a thing
      :: to open one's soul, i.e., to rouse in one the faculty of understanding or the desire of learning.

In verse 49, we know that the promise of the Father is the Holy Spirit. 

Acts 2:1-4
1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

fully come in verse 1 is related to the word fulfilled in Luke 24:44.

fully come (G4845: sympleroo) It is a compound word from (G4862 and G4137)
: to fill completely
: of the hold of a ship
: to complete entirely, be fulfilled: of time

July 5, 2014

This morning, I awakened with the song "Worship Experience" by William Murphy in my spirit. Here are the lyrics:

When I come into Your presence 
I can feel your anointing 
Like an overflowing fountain, mmmmmm
The flow of your power 
Saturates my spirit 
And breakthrough overflows my soul 

Lord I worship You for Your righteousness 
Lord I honor you for your holiness 
Lord I entered in beyond the veil 
To worship you and to commune with you

The word again this morning was fulfillment, so I looked it up again:

fulfill (def. Webster's)
: to do what is required by (something such as a promise or contract)
: to succeed in doing or providing
: to succeed in achieving
: to make true or real

Full Definition
1. to make full, fill,

2a. to put into effect, execute
b. to meet the requirements of
c. to bring to an end
d. to measure up to, satisfy

3a. to convert into reality
b. to develop the full potentialities of

From it, we get the word fill

fill (def. Webster's)
: to make full, become full
: to spread through

Full Definition
1a. to put as much as can be held or conveniently contained
b. to supply with all complement
c. to cause to swell
d. to raise the level of with fill

2a feed, satiate
b. satisfy, fulfill, fill all requirements
c. make out, complete

3a. to occupy the whole of
b. spread through
c. make full

4a. possess and perform duties of
b. to place a person in

So I looked up fulfill in the Strong's Concordance

fulfill (H4390: male)
: to fill, be full, make full
: fulness, abundance
: to be full, accomplished, ended
: consecrate
: to be filled, armed, satisfied
: accomplish, complete

The word fulfill appears in the bible 28 times. Please understand that even the numbers in the scriptures, have great significance. God is perfect in all things. 

I have seen a few meanings for number 28: 
Eternal Life and Leading of the Spirit are the two that best bear witness for me.

28 = 20 + 8 
REDEMPTION + REGENERATION

28 = 14 x 2 
(SALVATION by JOINING/MARRIAGE) or
(SALVATION by SEPARATION/DIVISION) because the number 2 has a dual meaning

28 = 7 x 4 (COMPLETION OF CREATION)
"The number 28, then, should be viewed as having a connection with the number 14, which is the number of release, as well as the number 42. These three numbers, in a sense, represent Passover, Pentecost, and Tabernacles. Israel was released from Egypt at Passover because of events occurring on the night of Abib 14/15. The number 28 indicates the leading of the Holy Spirit, which points to Pentecost. And finally, the number 42 has to do with the full anointing of Christ, which points to Tabernacles." ~ God's Kingdom Ministries
Fulfillment, points to completion, a filling, in-filling, the promise of the Holy Spirit, the latter day, latter rain outpouring, the fulfillment of Pentecost. That those who are in Christ will be made ready for service. 

John 14:16
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Joel 2:28
And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

In Zechariah 4:6, it is written, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.

God will complete, fulfill all that He has written and He will do this by His Spirit. 

Philippians 1:6 says, Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Fulfillment also speaks of nothing wanting, which reminds me immediately of Psalm 23. Which teaches us that the perfecting work is the work of the cross. It is what must take place, be accomplished before we can ascend the hill of the LORD, in the subsequent Psalm.

I was also lead back to Luke 24:44 from last night: 
And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Please examine the numbers associated with the chapter and verse: 
24 is the number of the PRIESTHOOD. 
44 is the number of the CHOSEN PEOPLE.

Who are the chosen people? They are the kingdom of priests that God purposed in Exodus 19: 5-6. The chosen generation in 2 Peter 1:9. God will fulfill ALL of His words, both written and spoken. 

The number 44 is very interesting. 
"The number 44 naturally follows 43 as if in sequence, because 44 is the number of "chosen people."
The number 44 is rooted in the number 4, which is the number of the creation, particularly the earth. But the four is doubled, almost as if to illustrate to us the contention between two people who each have the desire to be chosen to rule or inherit the earth. Yet 44 is also a double 22. The number 22 is the number of the Sons of Light. So the true chosen ones (44) are closely linked to the Sons of Light (22).
There is no Sonship apart from the Holy Spirit. In fact, there are three levels of Sonship that spring from our levels of experience with the Holy Spirit. Our Passover experience brings us to birth as spiritual babes in Christ. Our Pentecostal experience brings us to the next stage, corresponding to the Jewish bar-mitzvah, when a son reaches the age of 13. That is when his training begins in earnest.
Thirdly, only a Tabernacles experience can bring us to full Sonship (huiothesia), which is the mature Son that inherits the estate of the Father."
For more on the number 44, [click here

In closing, I will share just one more confirmation from the Lord.

I read from my devotional this morning, and I will share a few lines from the last paragraph that jumped out at me. 

"I long to make your life a glorious adventure, but you must stop clinging to old ways. I am always doing something new within My beloved ones. Be on the lookout for all that I have prepared for you.~ Jesus Calling by Sarah Young

The fulfillment of all things is at hand. We should apprehend 1 Peter 4:7-8 and seek to do as the word instructs:

7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
8 And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins. 

Shabbat Shalom!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!