IN A MOMENT IN THE TWINKLING OF AN EYE!


Today, while in review, I am sharing both of these words from 8/28 for they speak as one. 

Words from August 28, 2013

My Daughter, pen these words I speak to you this day. For even as I speak much is being carried out in the atmosphere, in the heavenly realm. It is all prepared. All is in place. The manifestation, it now bombards the earth. What was in the hidden realm, now comes forth. It comes. It manifests.

Many will faint from fear because they did not prepare their vessels. They have no oil, and time has run out. I am surely at the door. My prepared ones shall open up to Me and enter in, into eternity with access to both realms. I have waited so earnestly for this day.

YES, caught up in the twinkling of an eye — 

Are your ready to see me? For only the pure in heart shall see God. My child, My power is being poured into you. I am watering your life, like the Wedding at Cana — the overflow is what brought about the filling, then the change.

The hour is late, is past. We are at the 11th hour, midnight comes. Behold, the bridegroom awaits. Soon you shall hear the trumpet sound. You will know it is I. Be expectant, Dear One, be alert, be aware. It's all in play. The days of darkness are upon you, but know that I Am is with you. Call out to Me and I shall answer you. This is your time to shine.

Words from August 28, 2014

The Lord gave me the scriptures in Mark 11:4-8 (Jesus Enters into Jerusalem on a Donkey). You may want to read it in its entirety.

4 And they went their way, and found the colt tied by the door without in a place where two ways met; and they loose him.
5 And certain of them that stood there said unto them, What do ye, loosing the colt?
6 And they said unto them even as Jesus had commanded: and they let them go.
7 And they brought the colt to Jesus, and cast their garments on him; and he sat upon him.
8 And many spread their garments in the way: and others cut down branches off the trees, and strawed them in the way.

Daughter, I Am Come. I come to judge My church. I come with healing in My wings. I am come and now I will clear the way for others to come. My children cry out day and night. My bride longs for the arms, the embrace, for her Beloved. My faithful ones now cry to come home. The cruelty of the world is more then they can bear.

This is the hour. I come. Many are so unaware of the darkness, for they themselves lack light, by My shiny ones, I will call to them and they will come, be changed, caught up in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye. It will all make sense readily, very soon. 

My beloved, did I not promise you great things. Dost thou think that thy service, labor and sacrifice be in vain? I render unto thee great blessing. Even in thy frailty, I see beauty for you lean upon Me. You lean upon your King. 

Come now, let us go into the house of the LORD. There is everything you need. All of your hearts desire is there. That's where I am. It's where I'll be. I come for you at an hour you know now, so be vigilant, My dear. 

This is truly the time, the season upon you. You will surely enter into your rest. See all the wonderful things I have in store for thee. I hold all the answers you seek. Come, come and sup with Me. Your reward is with Me, won't you come away with Me? Let us soar together above the heavens. Come, come and dine with Me. The table is set. The enemies have arrived. Now it's My time, our finest hour. 

Behold your King is come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!