HEAVEN'S PLAYGROUND: Vision and Word While in Prayer



August 13, 2014

This morning as I began to pray, I saw a vision of the Lord seated in heaven with little children gathered around. There was so much joy and laughter. I saw others holding the hands of other children and leading them to join the others. The Father was elated. I also saw a huge green, lush hilly pasture. The word that comes to me is heaven's playground. 

Here is the word the Father shared:

O' My daughter, what joy it will bring to have My children home with Me. I have prepared for them wonderful things and for them who would bring them to Me, I will crown with My glory, My favor and love shall shine upon them. 

Daughter, no more shall we tarry. I miss My children and they need their Father. Oh what a scene in heaven with My little ones seated at My feet. O Beloved, My heart is filled with such anticipation to see My little, My precious little lambs all filled and bubbling over with joy, protected in Me from all hurt and harm.

Write what I say, daughter. Write what I say...

I desire My children. I desire the sweet aroma brought on by their laughter, hearts filled with the knowledge of Me and the wisdom to walk according to that knowledge. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of such, and the first requirement for all to know Me, know Me as I truly Am. 

Feed My sheep, tell them of Me and all you've seen. Tell them I love them and desire them above all things to be with Me, in My kingdom, the place I have determined and prepared just for them. There is rest for the weary and the abundance of fruitfulness. I shall feed them and they shall be full, long as they hunger and thirst for Me, they shall be satisfied. Lush and green, green pastures for them to graze, to run and play and a continuous flow, a river with never-ending rain.  Lives watered — the planting of the LORD in My garden. 

Come My children, enter in, for I am Jealous for your love and affections. You have chased after that which has failed you, now come home to Me. I will send My own to you, deny not the words they speak, for they will have the words of life, the words to heal. No more shall you be wounded and not healed. The balm, healing salve is released. Come and be made whole. 

Matthew 11:28
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Matthew 18:3-5
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.
4 Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

Luke 18:16-17
16 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

17 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

Psalm 23:2-3a
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!