HIS STILL SMALL VOICE: Words from the LORD - Prior year and today

I am sharing words from the Lord as they run concurrent with words given to me this time last year. I know that many have had to endure much by way of trial and adversity, but I am reminded and encouraged by Psalm 34:19, "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD will deliver us from them all." 

Please feel free to share as these pieces of my journey may bless someone else.

Words today August 26, 2014

My daughter, come and sit with me. Let us talk a while. You ask of Me many things yet patiently and humbly you wait to receive of Me. In the valley, you lifted your voice in worship, raised your hands in praise. Weakened and feeble you still sought for Me. You've found me in everything. Even in the darkest hours you rendered Me your praise. 

A heart so full of love, what can a Father do but pour out His love and gratitude for one so dedicated, so committed to the gospel, to the cause of Christ whose cause is the poor, the needy and down-trodden, those who are overlooked and trampled upon by this society. 

You see how they dig graves and prepare to bury the people under the harsh tasks and heavy hand, for their greed has come up to levels even more perverse than before. They steal from the rich, yet the steal from the poor. Agendas you would not imagine even if I told them all. 

You ask is it the day according to the number of My Name. The day, the day, the day of the LORD, the day of Yahweh, Yahuwah, My Name, My Name shall be exalted in all the earth. It's time for the execution of My plan for creation groans and travails, even My sons and daughters tire of what is before them. They ask, "Where is our God," as though I have gone somewhere. I am here, Beloved.

Come, My daughter, come. Wait no longer for the answers you seek come. Come and let us go into the house of the LORD. Ah yes, there's healing there. There, the rivers of life flow freely and you shall abide in the currents. You shall now move as a part of the waters, no longer shall they beat against the house, but cause a flow, a stream, a river of new life to flow from you. Now you will praise and worship me with full fervor. No hindrances no containments of confinement from man or its corrupt structures. 

Rest assured that those things that I have spoken shall surely come to pass. My hand is not slack, nor am I a man that lies. I don't give, take and not give back. Come with Me. Well, let us now go into the house of Yahweh. I've prepared a sumptuous feast. It's a grand banquet filled with all the trimmings. Come and go away with Me, to the place where I will wash away every stain, every heartache removed, all pain healed, no more toil or strife. Come into your resting place. Come and dwell with Me. 

Be not dismayed, My little one. I am your Abba, I Am your God. I am so proud to call you daughter. Come and let us go into the house of the LORD — for this day you shall be with Me in paradise. I'm waiting there. 

Psalm 122 
1 I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord.
2 Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.
3 Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together:
4 Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the Lord, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the Lord.
5 For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
7 Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.
8 For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
9 Because of the house of the Lord our God I will seek thy good.

Words from August 26, 2013


Good morning My precious, precious, precious daughter. I will wipe the tears from your eyes. I will remove all that ails thee. No more hurt and pain, no more torment, no more rain— Only the down pour of blessing. Have I not promised to bless thee this day?

Oh, you say, I just went through all of that to remind me of your promise to bless me? No, you went through all of that to begin to use what I've given you, your weapons of mass destruction... obedience, surrender and My name, the name above every name and the decree of the promises in My word. 

Daughter, if you remember to do those things, you will always have victory in Me. Look at what took place. When the enemy came in like a flood in an attempt to flood your emotions, you remained obedient to the words of your Father, then you surrendered all of it to Him (the Father), cast out the enemy and called upon Me, your Deliverer. I will always be with you. Anything you ask in My name, I shall answer. Know that you already receive it...

Receive this day of your blessings. Your life truly is not the same. My power shall now fill you and rain upon you in greater and full measure. You shall shake the gates of hell. You know how to war, so always use your weapons. The word is in you and it shall wax greatly and manifest in power and strength, healing power and strength. 

Well Daughter, every dream is come true. Laugh and love a lot. Remember to keep Me in the center of your life. Lead others by the way that you came. Keep the cross lifted up before you. I am the Resurrection and the Life. I have not only opened the graves, but they are getting up, rising up — new life in Me. If ANY man be in Me, he is a new creation. The grave clothes are coming off, and the light of life, my glory shall shine now upon My chosen.

Are you prepared to be utterly amazed, bedazzled in my glory. For my brilliance is light; that light shines bright and yields life. Bear your arms in he spirit, your coat of honor awaits you. Listen for the sound, the trumpet shall sound, and the dead in Christ shall rise first — yes, arise, ascend. Meet their LORD, for you shall soon see Me face to face. 

Love your Lord, Savior and King, 

Yeshua!

End of word.

Saints, I often find it amazing how God will share and remind you of His precious and wonderful promises in the midst of the storm. Look up above the clouds, look for the sun (Son). There's light way up there. Now His glory shall arise, and in Him we shall rejoice!

God bless you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!