THE HARVESTERS AND THE HARVEST



September 4, 2014

When I woke up this morning, the Holy Spirit began to speak about them who been faithful. He said, this is their time. Then briefly, I saw what I knew was a document, and what came to mind was that it was a .pdf file. I'm not sure what was in the document. Even now as I ponder even further, could it have been a record of some sort, maybe even a record of our deeds? 

I thought of the scripture that says that God will render to every man according to his deeds... Romans 2:6, Matthew 16:27, Rev 22:12.

I also thought about reaping and sowing as it too pertains to harvest, with a very familiar scripture in Galatians 6:9.

Here are the Words from the LORD (after prayer):


My daughter, yes, this is the time, the time of fulfillment, the fulfillment of all things. Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard the things I have prepared for My beloved ones. They who have suffered harshly under the trials and the storms. I said that I would send a wind. This east wind shall blow and open the way for My favored ones, yet it shall blow just as strong and harshly upon the wicked. O' how wicked and perverse is this generation. The more they have, the less they serve me, so now I will keep My words. 

My faithful ones — they who walk according to My commandments, they that keep the whole scroll shall be favored in this hour. They shall receive of the harvest I have sown in them, the good ground, the good soil for they were tillable and I was able to cultivate of Myself in them. Now they shall go forth and they shall reap a mighty harvest for the kingdom. 

For you who have prayed for the laborers, they come, but don't mistake them for they shall not replicate the "religious ones." They are likened to Myself when I walked the earth. Be careful not to reject them because they don't fit the bill you've been accustomed to. Did I not say that I do a new thing? Yet they shall carry a weighty measure of the anointing and they will heal the sick, cast out demons and perform the works, the mighty works I spoke of in My word. 

This is the last hoorah, people of the earth. Heaven is making its debut. I shall now take the stage, and My glory shall be on open display. 

I warn and warn again, please be careful not to harm, or attempt to do them harm, for it will be a direct infraction against Me — for while you chased after the things of this world, they pursued Me with everything they had. They've been stripped of the garments of this world and have chosen the garments of heaven. I shall robe them myself in white linen and gold. 

Now the time, My time is truly come. We shall advance, My army, My great end time harvesters. It is they I shall entrust with so much more, for they paid a heavy price, one that others refused and turned from. These are the days spoken of long ago. 

Heaven is on its feet in anticipation. It all commences. Perceive it well, says the LORD.

Luke 21:22
For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

1 Cor 2:9
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Exodus 14:21
And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.

Matthew 13:23
But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Matthew 9:37-38
37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;
38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.

Matthew 10:1
And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

John 14:12
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Comments

  1. Thank you, Deneen, for delivering this message! I have tears in my eyes as I read it. Within its words I was reminded of some things that the Father has shown to me. Although the messages are often hard to receive and fill our hearts with sorrow, I am so glad that He is compassionate and doesn't want our hearts to melt within us for fear. In His goodness He reveals these truths ahead of time so that people may have time to repent and be prepared. Praise His Most Holy Name!
    http://suebendorf.blogspot.com/2014/03/behold-i-come.html?=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like eons ago, but the words still echo through. Now, we are on the brink of witnessing the compilation of the preempted words of the Most High. He warned. He waited. Now, the appointed time is come.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!