A TIME OF REAPING WHAT HAVE YOU SOWN?



The LORD brought this word to remembrance this morning and said, "Tell My children I am come to perform My words. This is the time and not another, and you will see the evidence of those things long spoken. I am not a man that I should lie or the son of a man that I should repent. I have spoken and shall surely accomplish My every word, for void are they not. 

I have given much time for man to come to Me in repentance; now the choice that need be made will be clearer with the evidence that now comes forth. Take heed, people of the earth, for I am come down to deal with mankind and his ways, says Yahuah Elohim."

Numbers 23:19 
19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Zechariah 2:13
Be silent, O all flesh, before the Lord: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation.

Romans 2:4-6
4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

October 24, 2014

After prayer, I heard the Lord say, "Beloved, today is the day of salvation."

"Many wander about unaware of the traps and snares, trading the long term best for moments of now pleasure, oblivious to the fact that I see longer term. Worry not for I shall vindicate My own, My bride, My chosen who have endured much even at the hand of man, the brethren no less. I shall wash and sanctify them and bring them to Myself.

The things spoken are now playing out. The stage is already set for much is already in motion. Dual agendas, but mine is the sure way, the sure path. Many falter for they choose their way and excuse it as My doing. When the consequences come, it will not be I who caused them. 

Keep vigilant for this is the hour of great change, great upheaval — it must come. For the cross is the only way, but many refuse to take it up and allow Me to remove the dross of their flesh. I am a God of the Spirit. It is by My Spirit that I communicate with My beloveds. Refusal to kill the flesh removes My leading and many walk upon crooked paths. 

Be not dismayed for what you witness, truly it is written. The putrid stench of sin is rising for all hidden is truly being exposed in this hour. Pride reigns in the hearts of many, but does My word not say, it comes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall? It is well. In My resisting of the proud lends opportunity for repentance. I Am still merciful.

Did I not also say, be not discouraged for it is My sword that is severing, separating, the soul and spirit, so be not surprised when it brings strife and tension. How can two walk together lest they be agreed? The duplicity of man — it is only My word that can bring distinction between the two, and the way that I present will nullify the working of the soulish and ignite the fire of the spirit, yet many desire to walk in their own cleverness. 

My spirit-led will be distinct in this hour, for they shall hear, heed and move by My every command. They shall shine brightly in the midst of the darkness. I have hidden and preserved them by My own right hand. All hidden shall be brought to light, even My glowing ones. 

Put on your armor. Keep it secure. Raise your sword and shield and follow Me into victory. I am the Lord and I purpose it to be so. I am the Lion of the tribe of Judah and I fight for My beloved ones. 

Woe, woe, woe, unto them who lifted a hand to harm those who sought My way. They were your example, yet you despise them. They carry My words, not their own. Every offense brought against them is a direct infraction against the Holy One. Again I say, take heed that you don't touch My very own. 

This is the time of reaping. Again, what have you sown? The harvest will surely tell, reveal all."

2 Corinthians 6:1-2, 
1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
2 (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)

Hebrews 3:7-12
7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)

Proverbs 16:18, Luke 8:17, Matthew 10:16-42 (persecution), Hebrews 4:12, James, 4:6. Amos 3:3, Ephesians 6:10-18, 1 Chronicles 16:22, Galatians 6:7-8



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!