Oh Happy Day Revisted...


January 13, 2014

This morning I awakened again to the song "Oh Happy Day." As I thought on the lyrics, the scripture that immediately came to mind was Ephesians 1:7 "In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;"

I was also reminded of a blog I previously posted entitled, "Oh Happy Day." When I searched the blog to retrieve it, I realized there were two previous blog posts that referenced this song.

While in prayer this morning, the words the Lord gave me tied them together, so I am reposting as led, for they both jointly speak to the time upon us. May we consider the ways of the Lord and choose to walk in His will. God bless!

First post dated March 5, 2014
His Still Small Voice: Time with the LORD 

Second post dated March 25, 2014
His Still Small Voice: Oh Happy Day – Revelations, Confirmations from the LORD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!