ARISE. AWAKEN. BY MY SPIRIT, say the LORD of Hosts


Word from February 14, 2013
Posted February 14, 2015

While I was reading over some older words written in my notes, the Lord instructed me to post this word and another that will follow. 

"Oh My child, what pleasure I receive in your undying faith in Me, in who I am and what I am able to do. I know that My children have suffered much, and it was My intent from the very beginning to deliver, to rescue each and everyone who are mine. Yes, there's a dying that must take place, but in Me, there too is a resurrection, new life in Me. 

Now is the time of the arising, the awakening, the resurrecting from what was dead in the flesh to what lives in the Spirit. I breathed life into mankind, now I breathe upon them again, to live again in the newness and power of Me. Not by power, nor by might, but by My Spirit, says the Lord of Hosts. 

This is the season of joy, My child, yes the time of laughter and great pleasure among My faithful ones. It's not My desire to destroy you, but to destroy in you that which hinders what I will do in you and then through you. You have faired well in that your reliance is solely in Me. For I Am your provision and I said that I will provide well for My children. 

The degree of wickedness that has produced wealth shall end up in the hands of My children. For the wicked do prosper for a season, but now is My time. We have entered into the finality of life as you know it. Now it all changes. Surely the signs are among you and change is upon you. Yes, wickedness has increased and darkness covers the land, but mine, My chosen shall brightly shine; now arrayed in the illumination of My light, My brightness, shine, shine, shine.

Your every need and desire shall be met. No more lack, no more wanting, complete in three, complete in Me — Father, Son and Holy Ghost, all are Me. We shall be one, we shall be one. When you feel as though I'm not there, look within for I and you are one. It's time for the greater to emerge — the greater works.

You ask why the lonliness, the separation, to keep you from being contaminated, so I can fill you, change you, transform you. That time is come. The "rapture" shall be soon, very soon I say. Prepare, prepare to come before Me, to be changed, to receive your assignments. Not many days, I say, not many days. I know I've said it before, but My time isn't your time, but My time is now. 

Prepare, listen for Me, wait watch and pray! 

Your loving Father, Abba, God, Elohim! I Am the LORD of Hosts and I come.

Ezekiel 37:3-5
3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.
4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.
5 Thus saith the Lord God unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

1 Corinthians 15
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Ezekiel 37 (entire chapter), 1 Corinthians 15: 34-58, Zechariah 4:6,  Isaiah 60: 1-2, 2 Corinthians 5:17, Psalm 37:7, Jeremiah 12:1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!