I AM RISEN UP, SWIFT AND CERTAIN JUDGMENT!



February 23, 2015 

"My daughter, listen as I speak. I am risen up to punish the inhabitants of this earth. My church, My own children speak and behave blasphemously toward their God, Yahuah, Most Holy. Am I not a holy and righteous God? Should I not desire a people the same? Is sinfulness and revelry and drunkenness with the wine and fornications of this world in My image? 

Surely not, I say. Yet My people turn a deaf ear to My pleadings, My warnings, My calls to them. They quiet My voice with all their busyness. EVERYTHING is so much more important than Me, and My words to them. Oh, My precious promises contained within Myself, ready to distributed to a people who would just OBEY, OBEY, OBEY My words, My instructions, My commands. 

Yes beloved, you have entered in. My faithful now shall shine ever so brightly, but man will know I Am the LORD.  You know this must come, beloved, then we build, we build upon My Foundation, upon Myself, the Chief Cornerstone. 

I am come down. Swift and certain judgment shall unfold. Be sure to know that you are protected on every side. I shared that calamity shall come. It shall break forth from the four corners of the world. War is eminent, even planned, even plotted, beloved. Hold on to Me and I shall lead you, even in the midst of uncertainty. I am with you. There will be no more ambiguity. I lay it all out for My children to see. 

Yes, the Father's wrath is to the full. He is en-angered by the oppression and depression of My people by the hands of them who lift them up toward heaven. What irony. To the Father, it is seen as them shaking their fists at Him and pointing their middle finger. Oh such BLASPHEMY!

Wait before Me for your instructions. I will still bless MY beloveds who have remained faithful. The crown of life is only one of the great rewards. I am here, beloved, even creation knows. Know that I shall not fail you. Continue to trust in Me and I will lead you in all things. Your time is come. I shall call to you. Keep your lamp full, keep pressing in prayer, praise and worship. Fast even, if I lead you.

You are My beloved, and I am yours. Feeling a little better? I know, I see it all, yet you continue in the way I would have you to go. Let it be known that you can count all the trial and tribulations ALL JOY! For you shall receive the kingdom. It is come. On earth as it is in heaven. A new heaven, a new earth, now and forever and ever. Amen. Amen. Amen. It is so."

The scriptures the Father gave me at that time were Ecclesiastes 4:7 and Proverbs 16:10, and just this morning, the scripture that came to mind was Romans 6:23.

Isaiah 26:21
For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Ecclesiastes 4:7
Then I returned and saw vanity under the sun.

Proverbs 16:10
A divine sentence is in the lips of the king: his mouth transgresseth not in judgment.

Matthew 22:2-9
2 The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
3 And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
4 Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage.
5 But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:
6 And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
7 But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city.
8 Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.
9 Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.

Romans 6:23
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life.

Other scriptures: Isaiah 26:21,  Zechariah 2:13, Isaiah 52:5, 1 Peter 1:16, Revelation 17:1-2, Daniel 12:3, Ephesians 2:20, Malachi 3:5, Psalm 91, Colossians 3:6, Ephesians 5:6, Job 15:25, Luke 12:35, Matthew 6:10, Revelation 21:1


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!