Dream: JAMAICA GATHERING Update...

April 1, 2015

I wanted to come and bring you some input from two sisters in the Lord regarding this dream. Thank you both for your observations and input.

One sister, Jenn, shared:

Wow. There are so many little bits and pieces there that rang bells with me. I also have been shown in many visions that I have responsibility for the care of many children that are not mine...I think you are right in that they are spiritually children. Many of mine also have the round table setting. He illustrated that it is a symbol meaning eternity.  The Jamaica portion of it is interesting. In one of my visions, I/ The Lord were  addressed as the "King and Queen of Hawaii". It is considered to be "Paradise" on earth.  Then just recently I posted the vision about the "Bird of Paradise" who is the "Bride". Another beautiful and comforting vision is 'The Spirit of Worship Prevails'.  I like you have many that are not posted because of the personal nature, but I sometimes go back over them and others that I did not receive revelation on until much later. Im often just in awe with what He shows me!


And just today Sue, confirmed and added a few other observations as follows:

Awhile back, you asked for help discerning your Jamaican dream. I wondered if you got any responses to your question. The circular tables reminded me too of the knights of the round table. As I reflected on that the circular tables I remembered asking the Father once when doing choreography for a Hebrew dance, why they dance in circles so often. He told me that it represents how He has always planned for His people to be. A plan with no beginning and no end. That they be one. Facing each other with Him being their central focus. Teaching. Admonishing. Encouraging. Helping one another. Then facing out to be a light to the world. And that is what I saw in your dream as the people were teaching one another the Word, line upon line, precept upon precept, in manageable pieces.

I also thought of your sharing the things you have learned when you took the book you were given. I thought of you entertaining angels unaware with the woman and girls who became your aunt and her two daughters. The fact that they were in the corner reminded me of humility as though they were sitting at the end of the table rather than the head so that HE could elevate them. Finally, I wondered if sometimes you feel lonely, since you didn't have a table of your own when entering the room, and He was showing you that you belong to His family in ways that you don't realize at this time.

March 27, 2015

I initially received this dream on July 12, 2014, but wasn't certain of the interpretation. So, I made a draft and kept it in store.

Today, the Lord led me to reach out to a sister in the Lord and she shared a dream that she had which immediately brought this one back to remembrance. I believe this is the appointed time to post.

Brothers and sisters, if there is anything you can add or confirm, please use the commenting feature below.

From July 12, 2014

This weekend, I decided to take a break from social media, Facebook, YouTube, etc. I wanted to remove myself from all the voices, and just focus on His. It would be just like the Father to give me a dream. I'm not sure of the entire interpretation, so I won't interpret, but I'm going to share the preliminary findings based on the names and symbols. 

Later in the post, I am also going to include the definition of the word CONVERGE that I received this morning upon awakening, as I believe it fits.

The Dream

I was at some sort of gathering or conference. After I arrived, I walked into the meeting place and saw the name of the conference on the board. All I could make out was Jamaica. I stood in the doorway and looked around. I felt as though I expected to recognize someone, but no one was familiar.

I walked around a bit and saw tables, round tables with people seated, sort of in groups. There were a lot of children, but adults also. Some of the adults, whom I guess were leaders or teachers of some sort, had little post it note booklets full of scriptures written on them that they passed out to the children and they discussed them. 

I walked to a round table to the left of where I entered, and a gentleman began to speak with me. I don't remember all he said, except that he gave me a book and told me to share with my table. Well, I didn't have a table. So I walked around a little while longer. There was a lot of activity going on, but not senseless and the children were very involved. 

I found a small table off to the corner where a woman sat with two girls. I guess the two girls were her daughters. I went over and started speaking to them. Then another woman came over and asked me about some pictures that I had. I don't know where they came from. One was of my ex-husband and some other guys and she asked me about that. I'm not sure what I said, so we moved on to another photo.

In the meantime, the woman and the two girls, were now my aunt and her two daughters. I said to them, "If I knew you were coming, you could have stayed with me, I have plenty of room."

Then the woman held up the other photo and in the photo there were two women. One was my aunt, the other was my godmother. I pointed to my aunt and said, "Well, she's the woman on the right," and I identified the other as my godmother. I also said, that picture was taken here (here being Indiana). 

End of dream.

Terms, Observations, Findings

The Lord gave me the word CONVERGE this morning. Here is the definition:

converge
: to move toward one point and join together : to come together and meet
: to meet or come together to form a crowd or group
: to come together and have one interest, purpose, or goal

It also means to gather, meet, congregate, et al. 

So, in the dream, I was at a gathering, a conference of some sort. 

I looked up the word gather and it led me to harvest.

Could this have been a gathering of the first harvest who were preparing others to go out and reap the larger end time harvest?

More Terms


gather (H622: acaph)
to gather, receive, remove, gather in
  A.(Qal)
i.    to gather, collect
ii.   to gather (an individual into company of others)
iii.  to bring up the rear
iiii. to gather and take away, remove, withdraw
B. (Niphal)
i. to assemble, be gathered
ii. (pass of Qal 1a2)
        a. to be gathered to one's fathers
        b. to be brought in or into (association with others)
iii.    (pass of Qal 1a4)
        a. to be taken away, removed, perish
C. (Piel)
i.  to gather (harvest)
ii. to take in, receive into
iii. rearguard, rearward (subst)
D. (Pual) to be gathered

E. (Hithpael) to gather oneself or themselves


harvest (H7105: qatsiyr)
I.    harvest, harvesting
      A.  process of harvesting
      B.  crop, what is harvested or reaped
      C.  time of harvest
II.  boughs, branches

The name of the conference was the next thing that stood out, so I looked up the etymology of Jamaica.

Jamaica (ety.)
West Indian island, from Taino (Arawakan) xaymaca, said to mean "rich in springs."

The word springs in Hebrew is H4726 and H6779 so I'll list both:

(H4726 maqowr) spring, fountain
: spring, of source of life, joy, purification (fig.)
: of the eye (fig.)
: source (of menstruous blood)
: flow (of blood after child birth)

LEX.
A fountain, the fountain of life, of welfare, the fountain of blood, fig. of the fountain of Israel, descendants of Israel

(H6779 tsamach) to sprout, spring up, grow up
(Qal)
to sprout, spring up
of plants
of hair
of speech (fig.)
(Piel) to grow abundantly or thickly
(Hiphil)
to cause to grow
to cause to sprout

They were sitting in small groups at round tables and I believe the appointed adults were teaching the young children the scriptures. 

a table is a place where people eat. There was not literal food, but what was being served/shared were the scriptures.

round table
I have seen the word round table used in dreams and visions shared by other brothers and sisters. Most of us have heard of the Knights of the round table. The Round Table is King Arthur's famous table in the Arthurian legend, around which he and his Knights congregate. That's what came to mind.


What is a Knight?

I found a very interesting article on knighthood. The link is provided below to view the entire article, however this description is quite befitting.

Knighthood was a recognized caste of titled, elite warriors subject to certain responsibilities and expectations. 

The Knight of Chivalry is a warrior in spirit and in deed. He fights for good causes and protects those who cannot defend themselves. He is open to learning and is not blinded by his own opinions. He is a good parent, spouse, friend and citizen.

Knighthood is a title of honor to be cherished. It is challenging, something to protect and not bequeathed lightly. The candidate must be a self-liberated soul, dedicated to truth, compassionate toward others and loyal to his Companions. He knows that his connection to chivalry is permanent from the day of his accolade to the day he dies. No matter how alone he becomes, be he the last one of his kind, he remains true to his code.

The Knight of Chivalry is a new creature, the product of a second birth in which his soul becomes master of his being.

No one can purchase this title. He either earns it and lives it, or he does not.


Observations / Findings

This leads me to believe that the man who spoke to me represents the Lord. He gave out the booklets (post it notes of scriptures) to those He assigned/appointed to teach/lead others. The fact that the children were receptive was a good thing. The room was very lively and full of enthusiasm.

The Lord has spoken of distributing assignments, so I believe this could also be represented here as well. 

The children were the young, yet very eager to learn. It is possible that they represented those who are younger and less mature in the faith, who now have access to these rich springs (Jamaica), the fountain of life.

When I sought out the woman and the two daughters at the table off to the corner, I found it interesting that they transitioned into my aunt and her two daughters — family members.

I started to share their names, but to avoid controversy over what may not be readily understood, I will provide the etymology for that is where the significance lies.

Here is the etymology for each of their names:

My aunt's name means "glory."
Her oldest daughter name means "jewel."
Her youngest daughter name means "born or Monday."

Okay, let's look at this a little more closely. 

glory: We know that glory in the bible is God's splendor and majesty. 

(H3519: kabowd)
glory, honour, glorious, abundance
abundance, riches
honour, splendour, glory
honour, dignity
honour, reputation
honour, reverence, glory
glory

LEXICON heaviness, honor, glory of men, the most noble of Israel, majesty, glory, splendor, the king of majesty, os glory used of God, the glory, surrounded with which Jehovah appears, God as surrounded with this glory, abundance, riches, the heart, the soul, as being the more noble part of man, the liver, and fig. applied to the soul, magnificent, splendid, precious things.

jewel: Also stood out, as does it's meaning. In hebrew, it is the word segullah.

(H5459 segullah) 
possession, property, "peculiar treasure"

This word points to God's kingdom of priests. Here are a few scriptures where segullah is mentioned.

Exodus 19:5
Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure (segullah) unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:

Psalm 135:4
For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure.

Deuteronomy 14:2
For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

Deuteronomy 26:18
And the LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that thou shouldest keep all his commandments;

born on Monday: The etymology of the youngest daughter's name was even more interesting. So I immediately asked and said, Lord are you saying Monday? But as I pondered further, and did a little more research, I found that Monday actually means "day of the moon or moon's day."

I am not a sky watcher per se aside from noticing formations in the clouds, but more relevant now is all the talk of the blood red moon that points to Passover. I don't want to read in anything, so I will leave it at that.

Lastly, the final photograph, that the lady pointed out was of my aunt and my godmother.

The etymology of my godmother's name means torch, bright light.

Glory and Torch/bright light were in the photo together and they came to visit. 

Could this be relevant to the time of the gathering of the first harvest, the first election, the 144,000 harvesters who prepare to work in the fields for the final harvest?

There are pieces that aren't so readily clear, so the full interpretation has not come forth. I have laid out the pieces and will continue to seek further clarity in prayer. Please chime in brothers and sisters. I could use your help on this one.

Blessings Brothers and Sisters in Christ! 

Deneen

Final thought: Recently, I had a dream about catching a flight to a family gathering (reunion). I'll try and get that one up as well. I think the two are related.

Again, Blessings!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!