THE NEW IS EVER BEFORE YOU


From March 2, 2015

This morning after prayer, the Lord gave me a word to share. As I reviewed my notes, I believe it is a confirmation of prior words spoken. So, as led, I'm sharing words from a post from March 2, 2014 and the words given today. I pray you be blessed.

His Still Small Voice
March 2, 2015

"Tell My children the time is come. All that once was is no longer and that which I have purposed is come. Your King is come — Yehoshua and I visit My people. I am in your midst. Put away your busyness and come and spend time in My Presence, for in My Presence we shall unlock mysteries. Many of the things spoken formerly shall now come to pass. Put away your understanding and lean upon Me. I shall open the eyes of your understanding and teach you hidden things — things concealed til now — revealed in the person of Jesus Christ.

Knowledge is just such without the Spirit for He reveals mysteries to them who will receive. Even the learned shall be confounded, so come. I draw you to Myself for this is the hour of great change. Lest you be flexible and move by My Spirit, you will find yourself stuck and set in your ways. My ways are higher than your own, and I call to a people who will live by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. 

My CHURCH, My ekklesia, called out and set apart for My use; they who will suit up and be used, serve on the front lines  — my great and glorious army arrayed in heavenly robes. Come and put on eternity and work and labor in My fields. They are truly ripe for harvest. 

It's time to tell the world about Me, and I shall demonstrate My glory, My power to yielded vessels whose hearts desire no more than to serve their King. 

I am come, beloveds and I make an end to all the fallacies that have caused you to stumble. I will give strength to My own for the purposes of overcoming. Come, come and be changed. Come and be made whole for that which is segmented cannot heal. 

Come and see the finished work I completed at Calvary and what I bought for you. Though your sins be as scarlet, I will make you white as snow. The time is now, beloveds. There IS no delay. The Spirit of the LORD shall perform it.

Come and be made whole today.

Rev 21:5-7
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.



2 Corinthians 5:17, Proverbs 3:5-6, Ephesians 3:3-6, Rev 2:17, John 6:49-58, Ephesians 1:16-18, 1 Corinthians 1:25-29, Isaiah 55:8-9, Matthew 4:4, Deuteronomy 8:3, Matthew 16:18, Matthew 28:19, Matthew 9:38-39, John 4:35, 1John 4:4, Revelation 12:11, Ephesians 1:5-7, Isaiah 1:18, John 5:6



Here are some words from the LORD that He allowed me to share to this blog. May you be blessed!

Consistently, I've been hearing the song, "This is the Day That the LORD Has Made." The scripture   118:24 which is the middle of the bible. Here are a few verses, and I read them before going into prayer:

24 This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
25 Save now, I beseech thee, O Lord: O Lord, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.
26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the Lord: we have blessed you out of the house of the Lord.
27 God is the Lord, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.
28 Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.
29 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

"My child, put away your tears. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for truly I am near.

The sounds of My children crying out to Me, now solicits My response. The degrees of wickedness I see, can no longer be ignored. For My children call, they call for their Savior. Hosanna, save us, we pray, the cry for redemption. Redeem us from this place, a proverbial hell cast down upon us. Lift us, they say, so the light of day shall break upon our faces and the dew of the waters of heaven shall refresh us, restore us. Hear us, O LORD, hear us. 

I see My children lost among the bundles and piles and mountains of deception, dark speeches, doctrines of death. I see My beloveds who desire Me, finding only that which leads them from Me. My heart is saddened and infuriated for what has been done in My name. My faithful ones say, rescue us, for there is no place for us. We suffer everyday. I hear the questions My children pose from their postures of prayer, inquiring why must we live like this when heaven is our home?

Know now, beloved, I have seen and I have heard. My children shall surely see the hand of their God and rejoice, and rejoice. 

The new month begins and this shall bring new things. Godly order, kingdom and there is no delay. This IS the day that I have made, and they that are in Me shall rejoice. Rejoice, O Zion rejoice, for your King is come to thee. No longer barren and unfruitful, but lush and lavish shall you be. Green, green pastures and rivers shall flow through thee. Many shall come just to be in the presence of your King. 

Rise up, O army of the LORD, the call to gather is come. Come with weeping and repentance and be received to Me this day, for the hour of My glory is at hand. It is come. For I shall rise up with the brightness of the noonday sun and My children shall shine brightly, ever so brightly in Me. It is come, says Jehovah.

I Am that I Am and not one word I have spoken, I have written shall fail, but be fulfilled in this hour. Your season of joy is come. The time of redemption at hand. Come, for today is the day of salvation — tomorrow a mystery. I call, will you answer?  I knock, will you open? There is great reward in Me. Seek me now for the time draws near, where I will not be found."

Lord Yeshua.

Psalm 118:24-29, Matthew 21:9, Zechariah 9:9, Isaiah 54, Isaiah 2:2-3, Micah 4:1-2. Isaiah 60:1, Luke 21:28, 2 Cor 6:2, Isaiah 55:6-7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!