THE TEN VIRGINS: REFER TO THE PARABLE.

From May 14, 2013

Oh My beautiful bride, My daughter. This is indeed the time you've sought after. A time of change, transformation, a time of renewal and covenant promises that shall abound upon My chosen ones, My set apart ones. 

Though My heart yearns for the lost, I am so, so pleased in My faithful ones. An elation that you'll share. As I bless you in the midst of dark times and great confusion. Undeniably, I will be present with thee and in thee. I have heard your prayers, I have collected every tear you've shed. Now I repay. now I deliver. Now I vindicate My children who have suffered and sacrifice it all for Me. 

Just as in My precious Son, in you am I well pleased. A sacrifice of praise and a sweet, sweet offering of a life surrendered and offered up to Me. Oh My glorious ones. Sing, dance, rejoice for harvest has come and we shall enter in and the door will be shut and My bride, My bride will sup with Me.

What a wonderful time it will be. You are all so beautiful. I am ready to receive you. 

Love, 

Your Saviour, Lord and Redeemer — to My redeemed.

Yeshua

Matthew 25:1-10

1 Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.
7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.
8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.
9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.
10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!