AS DARKNESS FALLS, MY PLAN UNFOLDS!


from June 1,  2015

Beloved daughter, your words resound in heaven this day and echo the will of God in the earth. Beloved, put away all of the former things and come now and be established in My Presence. Mark this day, I said to you, for it shall prove to be more significant than you know. You have crossed over into a time that shall prove forth, manifest, My ultimate will in the earth. 

My people perish for lack of knowledge, now I come to retrieve them from the wolves who don themselves in sheep's clothing. Beloved, many perish and know not that they are as rotting corpses. Why should the living be amongst the dead? 

I separate all now. I bring a sword now, beloved. As you read in My word (Matthew 10), brother against brother, for this sword shall sever what is mine, truly mine, from what is not. Be not dismayed for the display amongst them that call of themselves Christian for I know them every one. You shall know them by their fruit. Many will fall in this hour, but recall My words, "Touch not them that are Mine," for My method, My way is far above your own. Think not that I will not examine the content of men's hearts. 

The way is sure. I come to level all that hath lifted itself up and exalt those who humbled themselves. My ways are higher than your own. The responsibility of them who are called by My name is even extended to them who fall — be the light in the midst of darkness. Love and forgive as I have taught. Be careful for what you judge, by the way you judge, you too may be judged. 

I prepare My light carriers now, for the time of harvest is come. My plan unfolds, the plan according to My Name. Be ye ready to serve. Who will go for Me, says the LORD?

Scriptures:

Matthew 7:15-20, Ezekiel 22:27, Hosea 4:6,  Matthew 10:34-36, Genesis 1:2-4, 1 Chronicles 16:22, Isaiah 55:8-9, Isaiah 40:3-4, Galatians 6:1-3, John 1:5, Matthew 18:21-22, Matthew 9:37-38

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!