TIME OF DIVINE VISITATION!


From January 22, 2014


My daughter, flesh of My flesh and bone of My bone, welcome to your next. It all changes now from here on out. My hand is moved as is My heart for my beloveds. It is time for My name to be made great in the earth, as it already is in heaven. The inhabitants of the world have turned Me their backs, so shall I allow them to live out the course of that decision. 

Lest they repent, they shall surely perish. My wrath is stored up to the full and I will begin to unleash it upon this world. The world as you know it is already changing, but even more so, now, beloved, even more so. 

But in you, and those like you, who have separated themselves from the world and its meanderings, who sit and bask in the glory of My Presence, who come to the fountain and drink of My refreshing springs, shall have streams now. They shall flow into and through you to accomplish My plans and purposes in the earth assigned to you. 

Be ever jubilant My dear one, for your redemption is come. I Am has purposed to do this now and it shall be done, so swiftly, so suddenly — the time is now. I Am who I Am. I have always been and will always be, Alpha and Omega, Beginning and the End. Now the lion roars and the shakings come. Great and tremendous shakings and upheavals, much overturned. I have purposed it under heaven and it shall be so.

Ah, but My faithful boughs shall be fruitful in the midst of calamity. You will be a peculiar vine engrafted in Me. Your effects will be the exact opposite of what you see. So behold, My beloved one, and come and sup with Me. My indignation is to the full. The disobedient ones, even in My church will now feel My wrath. It is upon them for their sheer and utter disregard of My words, My commandments, My judgments and My charge to keep the poor. Did I not say that there will always be those among you, yet they are treated worse in the church than they are in the world. 

Even the world thinks to feed the hungry and clothe the naked, and even those who don't know Me, who do such I can reward. Yes daughter, they who don't know your Father have it in their hearts to take care of others. Is that not My way? I will bring correction to those who at least try and support that cause. It is now, beloved. It is come. There is no more time. And daughter, do you realize that they, many, are still none the wiser.

I am raised up now, beloved. My anger and jealousy aroused. I desire fellowship with My children and I will have it for all who come. Now is the time. I miss My beloveds. Listen, watch, wait, and do all I say. It's time to come out to go in. In My own name, I say this to you this day.

Love, 
Your Abba Yahweh Elohim. 

I Am Risen Up!

Scriptures: Genesis 2:23, Malachi 1:11, Psalm 48:10-11, Zephaniah 1, Isaiah 41:17-18, Isaiah 43:18-21, Luke 21:28, Revelation 1:7-8, Revelation 21:5-6, Amos 1:2, Joel 3:16, Hebrews 12:25-29, Matthew 24:35, Ephesians 5:6, Colossians 3:1-6, Matthew 26:11, John 15:4-5, Proverbs 3:11, Hebrews 12: 5-8, Deuteronomy 32:16-17, Psalm 78:58, Psalm 68:1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!