I BRING A SWORD!


Matthew 10:34 "Think not that I have come to send peace on earth; I came not to send peace, but a sword."

I was led back to this word this morning, so sharing once again. Until His words come to pass, they remain alive and active, to be carried out at the appointed time. We know that His word will not return unto Him void, but shall perform all that He pleases and prosper in that which to which He sent it. (Isa 55:11)

In Matthew 13: 37-43, Yahushua, in explanation of the Parable of the Talents, spoke of the time of the coming of the kingdom, and how there would be a distinction between the children of the kingdom (wheat), and the children of the wicked one (tares).  He said that He would come and separate out those things that offend. Yahushua and His message was in concert with John the Baptist, "REPENT, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." Let us govern ourselves accordingly.

Date given: January 24, 2015

My child, what you've been waiting for is come. It is I who has come. I know your heart is torn, beloved, and you really just don't know how to feel. I've separated you by truth which has eliminated you from many. Even when you reach out, your extension is cut off because many choose error to remain comfortable in self. But I did not come to make men comfortable, I came to change them into My image, into that which was in the beginning. Now shall it be in the end, as it was.

I have seen and heard all of the injustices of men. I have watched how My people kill the Me in them by way of a watered down, lukewarm version of My gospel. They changed My words! They make them mean bondage instead of freedom by My Spirit. The law is spiritual, and the carnal flesh of man has made it of no effect. But I tell you this day that I in no wise came to abort that by which man is expected to live by, but to show you the better way — in love.

Men's hearts are so erected around the god of self that they really think they can earn what I offer freely, what I so freely give. How absurd! I need those who will not only love the Torah by My Spirit, but teach it to others as well. 

Daughter, listen to what you just said. This is the plight of many. Can you imagine My children young in the faith and the total confusion and inward mass hysteria it brings? This is why I am looking for those who will wear My word in demonstration and give it away to others so they can do the same. 

This ludicrous behavior done in My name is overwhelmingly disgusting and is indeed a direct offense against Me and the will of the Father concerning mankind. My sheep, My true sheep suffer, are mutilated and maimed for the misuse of the sword which was to sever the soulish things from the spiritual. But the misuse and misguided teachings of man have used it to cut off My lambs from their Beloved and I am not pleased. 

So, the same as they've sown, shall they also reap. Everything stolen shall be repossessed. The sword they used against My children shall be found in their houses. What they stole, lied and bartered to attain — material things — shall be as spoil. I declare it this day. My little ones suffer and shudder as baby lambs left out in the cold. The harsh storms raging against them and where do they find shelter? Instead of bringing them in and giving them a word of life, they are turned over and shaken for every dime and dollar and sent back out into the cruel elements of the world without a proper covering, virtually and utterly naked. 

Daughter, so shall it be for those who harm My sheep. You know what the word says regarding these things. Everything I give, I give freely, so shall it be with them who are mine and live out of the ministerings of My heart. No longer shall My house be occupied by salesman and money changers. Their wares are not welcome and I am not a marketing gimmick. 

I Am the Christ, Yahushaua Ha Maschiach and My church shall be built upon My foundation, Myself, and they who reject Me shall be rejected. My heart can no longer stand to see My children suffer and wander about as children without a Father. So, beloved, know this day that the hand strikes 12 and it shall be night. The season is upon you, so brace yourself for the unspeakable shall emerge. I will have a house of prayer, not one stone shall be unturned. Maybe then they will repent when the same is in their lavished homes. I have spoken and until repentance comes, destruction shall reign. 

My beloved, bright stars, My enlightened ones, My holy BRANCH engrafted in the vine, now you shall shine, you shall shine, shine, shine. My holy PRIESTHOOD, ordered in RIGHTEOUSNESS shall assume their positions. The demonstration, the display of your faithfulness shall be paraded among men. I shall show off My faithful few, so the world may witness what it truly looks like to live for Me. Let not your hearts be troubled for what you see. Time is up. It comes. It happens quickly. 

Turn to Malachi 3:16-18.

16 Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared theLord, and that thought upon his name.

17 And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

"Yes, now My distinction will be made in the earth. No longer will they call good evil and evil good. It will be clear who are My chosen, faithful few."

I was also given Zephaniah 3:9-12

9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent.

10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

11 In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against me: for then I will take away out of the midst of thee them that rejoice in thy pride, and thou shalt no more be haughty because of my holy mountain.

12 I will also leave in the midst of thee an afflicted and poor people, and they shall trust in the name of the Lord.

Other scriptures: Ezekiel 21: 1-5; Matthew 10:34; Matthew 13:37-43

Comments

  1. Amen. The spiritual separation........the heart for the sheep.....the cry for the wounded souls left to die in the wilderness.....righteousness must rule and be established in the love of God. Hear ye the Word of the Lord!.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!