THE APPOINTED TIME IS COME!

From January 18, 2013

As I reviewed, this word, the Lord instructed Me to share as much of it as I can. Some of it was personal, but a great portion of benefit to those who will listen and heed His words.

"Good morning, My beloved. Yes, it is a brand new day. There is much, much I need to say. Will you listen intently and give ear to hear what the Spirit of the Lord will share today?

Hear Me this day, the seals have been released and now calamity ensues. Mankind will experience rapid change as all that many have build their lives upon is false, faulty, fallen foundation. Many will cry out in pain, utter agony for what is now upon them. Others will repent and restore, even resume right relationship with me, your Father, and others will just fall away.

I have prepared you and others like you with My words impregnated in your womb. Offer comfort through truth. Speak as I give utterance for many will seek Me in this hour. I know we've rehearsed this many times on paper. No longer theory, beloved, no longer practice, but reality, the demonstration. It manifests now and quick and utter ruin is devised, for without it there is no building. There is no true foundation.

Remind them that My blood was shed as their insurance to live, not a license to die in sin. The earth is reeling on its axis and much more is on the horizon. It all breaks forth now in the open. It will be like shots fired in crowds for the mass hysteria and chaos on the rise. You've not seen even the beginning of it.

[For those processed in the fire...]

I need you to remain in Me. Walk very closely with Me, I will lead and guide you concerning My people, concerning My will. They will come, and I will send. You've been prepared in My fires, afflicted, tried, persecuted, neglected, rejected and utterly ostracized, but now you are the answer and solution to the needs, the answer to and for many. I will give you wisdom beyond your human knowledge and men will seek you for My words. It's time to display what has been done in secret.

You have served Me in the low place, in the valley, the hills and valleys, now there's a mountain top you will experience. I know what you ponder. Worry not. I am God, your Father, not a stranger, but a provider, a good provider and for My beloveds who sought after Me, much shall now be released to bring about My will, wishes, desires — to bring about Destiny.

It's the time of the latter for the former is no more. Yes, you will be so pleased with what I have done for you, but it comes at a time of great upheaval, in the midst of challenge and crisis. Your nation is a loathsome sore and My eyes are pierced with fury for what they plot and plan behind closed doors. Genocide on massive scales and some, beloved, I will allow.

Now it's time to suit up and bear alms, for you are equipped for the time at hand. I will seal your armor and for Me shall you go, shall you stand. I'm calling My lieutenants and generals to the front lines, and readying them to serve.

It is here, the time of the end.

My people are perishing and they are performing fertility rituals and one night stand entertainment. NO MORE I say NO MORE. NOT IN MY HOUSE, SAYS YAHWEH. So beloved, I'm letting you know what lies ahead, just up ahead, right now upon you.

Be ready for anything. Expect everything. Expect Me in the midst of the calamity, for truly I come.

Love Yeshua.

I'm saddened for what must be done, so shall you be. Guard your heart, let love overflow into the places of sorrow. It (love) shall prevail."

Scriptures (some given at the time of this word):
Ecclesiastes 3:7-10, Lamentations 3:3-7, Jeremiah 16:10, Joel 1:13-15, Joel 2:12-13, Deuteronomy 29:24-25, Jeremiah 13:22

Comments

  1. This is SO right on point! Thank you for sharing. For those who have eyes to see & ears to hear. May God continue to use you, strengthen and protect you.

    Psalm 27:14 (NKJV)

    Wait on the Lord;
    Be of good courage,
    And He shall strengthen your heart;
    Wait, I say, on the Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!