THE WEDDING PROPOSAL

From January 22, 2015

"Come and abide with Me, your invitation already accepted. Your every yes hath yielded a place for thee in My house. A habitation for they who hunger and thirst after righteousness, whose lives are surrendered before Me, who seek My Presence in all things. 

Behold, the bridegroom cometh and calleth to His own. My chambers are ready to receive My beautiful bride. We shall dine together intimately and she shall know her Lord. The time is come for midnight surely approaches. The dong of the bell rings freedom and liberty. 

Will you wear the oil of anointing to free the captives? Will you teach them My ways? Will you feed and nurture My wounded lambs, and nurse them back to full stature? Will you let them suck from your breasts until they be weaned, My beloved?  I shall fill you and then you shall fill them. As you release the oil, I will continually replenish it. 

Come, come behind the scenes so I can show you unspoken things, things many would not believe even if I told them. I shall set thine eyes to see. You come and sing beautifully. May I now receive you, My beloved? 

I shall enhance in thee everything and your desire shall be full. You shall be pleased. Know that I have done all that I have spoken. Your mouth shall be filled with praised. Come, let me show you. 

[Saw a vision of the Lord and I was holding his big hand.]

Ah beloved, you are My precious little lamb. Come now and rest. 

Love Lord Yahweh Yeshua!

The two shall become one flesh. Be joined to Me this day!

Scriptures: Revelation 19:7, 9,  Matthew 25:1-10, Ephesians 5:25-32, Revelation 21:2, Matthew 5:6, Revelation 3:20, John 14:21, Luke 12:36-37, Isaiah 61:1, Zechariah 4, Acts 2:1-3, Hebrews 4:3,10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!