I AM COME TO JUDGE MY HOUSE!


from July 18, 2015

1 Peter 4:17
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Other scriptures provided at the time this word was given: 

Isaiah 44:11

Behold, all his fellows shall be ashamed: and the workmen, they are of men: let them all be gathered together, let them stand up; yet they shall fear, and they shall be ashamed together.

Jeremiah 23:14
I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness; they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.

Ezekiel 33:10-11
10 Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live?

11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

Yesterday (July 17, 2015), the Lord gave me Micah 3 (also suggested reading). Micah 3 is the trial of the leaders and the indictments against the pastors, prophets and seers. God, who is a God of order will begin with those He gave charge to steward over His flock. May God have mercy.

WORD FROM THE LORD

I had you to look at these scriptures because I am come to judge my house. They have done much by way of every abominable thing under the sun. They lie in My name and lead My little ones, many are innocent ones, astray. They don't enter in and they keep My children out of the kingdom as well. 

They sell them wares that corrupt and dirty their garments and I am sorely not pleased. It's not that they know not the way, they have sold their giftings and anointings to the highest bidder. They fall, they fall, today they fall. 

It is time for My children to return to Me, so now I remove all that hinders and blocks their way. Since they brought shame to My name by prophesying filth and fame, they shall be put to shame. I will lift their skirts and uncover them in the presence of the assembly. It is now done, My child and shall be accomplished. 

Prepare, for every idol shall cease and the false shall now be distinguished from the true. I render judgment in My house. Who shall be left standing? Only they who built upon My foundation. I will no longer tolerate the false worship — the work of men's hands. It's as though they ask Me, God, to bow down and worship them. 

I have sent warning upon warning, and My messengers were mocked and scorned. Now I answer in demonstration (fire and brimstone). All the work of man's hands shall burn in this hour and I will call My prepared and chosen to build upon My order, My pattern, My blueprint, says the Lord. The time is now, says the LORD. 

My fury is to the full and lest I punish, I will forced to make a total end, but for the sake of My elect, I shall bring My wrath upon the sons of disobedience. It is time, daughter. I can hold back no longer. My precious lambs are bleeding, cut wide open and left for slaughter. I said I will rescue them, and now I keep My words to them. 

Jeremiah 23, Matthew 21:11-12, Jeremiah 7, Matthew 23:12-39, Jeremiah 13:26-27, Nahum 3:5-6, 1 Corinthians 13:10-17, Malachi 3:2-7, Colossians 3:5-6, Ephesians 5:5-7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!