I AM THE GREAT I AM!

From April 26, 2014

REVELATION

In prayer today I remembered that God kept saying that He is the I AM, the Great I AM. 

As of late, the numbers, the math, play an important part of revelation for me, so I looked up the number 26 and remembered that it is the number of Yahweh (YHWH) / JEHOVAH and symbolic of the POWER OF SALVATION*. 

I wasn't going to post anything today, but as I read over my notes, I wanted to share some of what I see and what He said in prayer.

Yahweh (YHWH) / Jehovah is the name of God, revealed to Moses during burning bush encounter in the Presence of the Lord (Exodus 3:13-15). He revealed Himself according to His REDEMPTIVE name, His REDEMPTIVE character. He showed up as the God who REDEEMS, the LORD.

We know that Moses (a type of Christ) was pivotal in the DELIVERANCE of God's people in Egypt.

I also read Psalm 26, where David opens with a plea of VINDICATION from the Lord, Judge (vindicate) me O Lord for I have walked in mine integrity.. 

God promised to vindicate those who walk up right before Him, those who separated themselves from the ways of the wicked, that we would not be ashamed. Psalm 1 is the contrast between the ways of godly and the ungodly. There is a judgment for both... favorable and unfavorable.

Psalm 1
1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
6 For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

God takes no pleasure in punishing the wicked. He desires that all repent and turn to the ways of righteousness, but God is JUST. We know His word will not return unto Him void and that He will not strive with man always. Let us REPENT and RETURN to the Lord so that our sins may be blotted out and times of refreshing may come from the Lord.

WORDS FROM THE LORD

"Because My children seek Me, because they seek My face, now I can answer, and lift My hand. O Daughter, the day is dawning, new life, new life in the spirit, don't you hear rejoicing? I Am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I have a covenant with My people. I shall answer, I shall rescue, I shall save.

If My people who are called by My name, My name, it is in My name. For My namesake, Beloved, because the world, the heathen need to see the display of My glory, My power here in the earth, because many more would perish without Me. 

I am concerned with every soul. None is greater or less than according to status or as the world labels classes and such things. I never said put one against the other. That is of satan and those who do those such things shall be removed from influencing My people.

I will take from the rich and give to the poor. All of the earth belongs to Me. I give into man's hands so they will give unto others. Is it not I who gives power to get wealth? The true wealth of a nation lies in their commitment to Me, God. Who is their god, Beloved? 

The god of money, power and status have corrupted the hearts, the lives of many. Families, relationships all in disarray because of it? What would happen if I take it out of the equation? [I said there would be mass hysteria and utter mayhem]. Exactly, but daughter, it is coming. 

Now I will move resource into the hands of My stewards to advance what is needed to build the kingdom and provide for My people. Time is of the utmost essence, for much is planned and plotted — just up ahead. I shall take from those who refused and misused what I have given them. 

Greed also has a price, Beloved. The quickest route to poverty is greed and selfishness..."

[A lot of what the Father said was personal to me, but I see many being catapulted into the places He has prepared. Miracles... and suddenlies. For many a tsunami of overflow will hit their lives. Be sure to seek the Lord's instruction for He is calling for obedience and stewardship over that which He will provide. The purposes of the kingdom is the priority.]

Exodus 3:6, Ezekiel 36:22, Psalm 24:1, Deuteronomy 8:18, Matthew 6:24, Proverbs 13:22, Luke 19:12-26, Habakkuk 2:14, Isaiah 40:4-5, Proverbs 28:6, 1Timothy 6:10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!