MOUNT ZION AWAITS...

July 31, 2015

Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, and I shall call to My little ones from My holy mountain. Zion awaits its inhabitants. Streets of gold, waves of glory shall meet thee there. There is no more suffering, My love, but a life of joy and peace and righteousness in Me. This world as it is has met its end. Calamity strikes at midnight. The proud and lofty cast down. The lowly, meek and humble ones exalted. I tell you the truth, this day shall you be with Me in My Father's house. 

O' ye people of the land, I have surely come down. I have seen it. Every act of oppression, every wicked act directed at those who love Me, at the innocent ones. What a price to pay for you do wickedly always. It is devised in your heart to disobey, o' rebellious ones, as it is in Mine to render to every man according to his deeds.

The whirlwinds come. They who build their houses upon Me shall stand. The rest is rubble, o' foolish ones. How long did you think that I, the Great I Am would tolerate your utter disregard for My words, My instructions, My commands? I have surely seen it. I am El Roi, He who sees. Am I not Omniscient, Omnipresent, Omnipotent, EVERYTHING? Or have you deceived yourselves o' people of the earth, that your rebellion has somehow exceeded My justice? 

So, it shall be as you desire. Your will to do as you please has rendered your just reward. Maybe, just maybe you will reconsider and repent and receive of Me. Time is short. The time to REPENT is come. The door shall soon shut. Midnight approaches. 

Scriptures: 
Hebrews 12:22, Micah 4:1, Revelation 21:4, Isaiah 35:10, Romans 14:17, Isaiah 2:11, Luke 14:11, Matthew 23:12, 1 Peter 5:6, Luke 23:43, Ezekiel 17:24, Romans 2:6, Revelation 22:12, Matthew 16:27, Isaiah 66:14-15, Matthew 7:24-27, Genesis 16:13, Psalm 139, Acts 3:19, Joel 2:12, Revelation 2:5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

MY RIGHTEOUS DECREE: TISHRI 23 5776