GOD REGARDS NOT THE OUTWARD APPEARANCE, HE LOOKETH UPON THE HEART!


From August 10, 2015

This morning the Lord instructed me to read Jeremiah 17 and 18. When I finished reading that portion of scripture, He spoke these words:

Daughter, I want you to know My people do wickedly. They heed not the messages sent unto them. They heed not My voice that hearkens from between the lines, the words — written, spoken, even trumpeted to them. They devise evil all day long and walk according to the imaginations of their wicked hearts. 

Deceitful they have become and the rags, the garments they wear filled with blood. What must I do, beloved? How long shall I contend with them? It is My desire to do them good, not evil, to give them hope and an expected end, yet they refuse to obey My commands. 

My sabbaths and My name is defiled among men. They search My scriptures and apply their own meanings to them. How wickedly do they continue to do wickedness — continually in My presence. Then they will say that I am unjust to deal with them according to their ways. 

O' how perverse have they become and my heart saddened for what must become of them. It is the only way, My love, for without punishment or recompense they will meet a bitter end. You know the heart of your Father. All is erected and carried out because of My great love for them, yet I Am a JUST God. 

My word is My standard, the measure, the basis for judgment of all things, and as it is written, they who hear and do not my words hath deceived themselves. Did I not say to them that the heart is deceitful, even desperately wicked? Who other than I can know it? It is I who searcheth the hearts of men. It is there where the sincerity lies. Is it not I who hath inspected each? Now I must judge accordingly, beloved, for My people will not judge among themselves, nor will they examine their hearts, nor bring them before Me. 

Blessed, yes, blessed is the man who puts their trust in the LORD. So beloved, we commence with what must be to bring about what will be. My messengers whom you seek to discredit do My will. They speak My words. 

Humble yourselves, o' people of the earth and I will exalt you. The days of pride and haughtiness are over. I search for the humble, the meek, they who have emptied themselves so I may fill them. The day of the LORD is at hand. Who shall come and offer before Me an acceptable offering, a pleasing sacrifice? The day will mark the distinction. The greater separation comes.

Lord Yeshua.

1 Samuel 16:7
But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.

Jeremiah 17:9-10
9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Jeremiah 29:11-13
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!