LAY ASIDE EVERY WEIGHT AND SIN... CHOOSE THIS DAY!

From August 7, 2012

Hebrews: 12:1-2
Hebrews (a people who cross over)
12 (Kingdom, God’s rule, reign, authority)
1 First/primary things, oneness with God

1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

WORDS FROM THE LORD

Hear these things daughter as I speak them to you. I am who I Am. There is none above me. Mankind has erected idols to replace the true worship of their God. I have tolerated more than I can stand. The end of all that is not of Me is upon you. It's time to make your callings and elections sure in Me. The time has come to decide,  to choose this day who you will serve — the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the One and Only true God — or the gods of your own making. 

I am eternal and eternity rests in Me. I require full and total residence in the hearts of man. I will not share My glory with another. The day of reckoning is upon us. Who shall stand before the LORD and be counted as His chosen. Yes, His chosen, because all who are in Him have been chosen in Him before the foundations of the of the world. It's time to choose. It's time to separate from the world and it's way. It's time to worship Me in Spirit and in Truth. 

No longer will I receive anything less than what I require. Is it too much to serve Me? The One who created you? The One who has provided for your every need? Am I not worthy of your honor, of your praise? 

Enough of this foolishness I see in My house. You have erected your idols and they look nothing like Me. I am the True and Living God and it shall be My way or no way at all. Do not be deceived. That which is not erected in Me will not stand. Get your housed in order, for I shall come to inspect. If your ways abide in Me, then you shall reap great reward. The absence of Me in any house shall yield great destruction. 

Choose this day, My children for tomorrow may be too late. Hear the word of your Father as He beckons to His children. I am a good Father and I love My children the same. Yet they whore after the world and thing that I cosign this. This is a new time, a new season. Only that which abides WHOLLY in Me shall stand.  

How will you choose? Life or corruption? For as a man soweth so shall he also reap. What shall you harvest? I came to bless, but if you choose to be apart from Me, you shall endure much tribulation. Hear Me now My children and come. Come to Me, your safety and security. Hurry while there's still time. I shall not disappoint. Hurry now! The hour is late. The time is at hand. 

REPENT therefore and enter into right standing with Me. Bring Me your humble heart that it might be purged and cleansed of all unrighteousness. Prepare ye the way of the LORD! The time draws near. Won't you come to your loving Father while there's still time? 

My children think they have all the time in the world. I tell you the hour is late and time is at hand. Don't be fooled, for great tribulation will be upon you and then it will be too late. Come while there's still time. Come unto Me all ye who are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Come into My rest. It is the only place of safety and provision for the trying times ahead. Be diligent. Be vigilant. Seek Me while I may be found. 

My children have been deceived. The love the lures and seductions of this world. They run after every vile thing and then attribute it to Me. Enough is enough! I shall come to those who remain in Me and REPENT in this hour. Great will be their reward. 

RETURN TO ME MY CHILDREN. There isn't time to waste, says the LORD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!