LET THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD SAY SO!


From February 16, 2014

Amen, My daughter, Amen. Let the redeemed of the Lord say so. Let the redeemed of the Lord, YHWH say so. Speak it. Shout it. Release it from the roof tops, for deliverance is come to Zion. Yes, deliverance is come. I said that I will rescue My children and the means and manner in which I do so, shall produce in them the spirit of obedience as the trouble will purge and cleanse. 

I know that you had to hear and deliver the hard sentences, but you found that My love abounds from within My messages. Many shall be abased in this hour, yet others will be lifted up. I am the LORD. I know what each of My children will do. It's time to deal with those things left unchecked and circumcision is still the order of the day. Though I don't require literal cutting, the cutting away of the flesh is still My requirement in the realm of the Spirit, and you know it will feel like physical pain. It is necessary, beloved, for you understand that NO flesh can stand before Me and live. Yet, some will be changed in a moment — miraculously. 

Prepare to repair the breaches, the breach between My children and Me. Build the bridge by My word that will lead them back to Me. Plant that word as it is written and uproot the false seeds sown in their hearts by way of error. You ask, "How do I do that?" By My Spirit. I have taught you. Now I will lead you. 

Worry not for those things. I have surely accommodated all you need. It's time to shine, beloved. Yes, darkness comes, but what better time for My beloveds to shine. Illuminate all in you in Me. That's what I'll do. I shine a great light upon My beloveds. You shall bear and shine bright as the noonday sun. My glory shall be as a shield of light, fiery light about you. I am the LORD. 

Gloria — In Excelsis Deo — [Lat. Glory to God in the Highest]

I Am That I Am. There is none beside Me. There is none beside Me, for I am Master and Creator of all things, beloved; God of the weak, God of the strong. The strong are supposed to bear the infirmities of the weak, not exploit them or use them as usury and spoil. Now the hands of justice shall embrace the lowly and the wicked and high-minded abased. 

Man's pursuit of fame and fortune will cause them to walk the red carpet of shame. I called servants, not celebrities. My Son, Yeshua served humanity. He sought nothing of His own. Even My kings served Me, even in their imperfections, and I gave unto them liberally. 

So, My daughter, know that My servants shall be those who I can bless abundantly, because they have a heart to serve. Let all the injustices done to thee serve as a reminder of how to treat others in spite of how they failed to treat thee. The brethren need to see true humility that works in love. 

Pride is an ugly and destructive thing and I come to put and end to it now. I am here and judgment too has begun. I am the LORD. I Am has spoken it. 

Psalm 107, Obadiah 1:15-18, Joel 2:28-32, Psalm 14:7, Psalm 53:6, Hebrews 5:8, Matthew 23:10-12, Luke 14:7-14, Romans 2:28-29, Deuteronomy 30:6, 1 Corinthians 15:52, Isaiah 58:10-12, Jeremiah 1:10, Isaiah 60:1-5, Psalm 37:4-6, Job 11:17, Romans 15:1, Isaiah 2:10-12, 13:11, Proverbs 16:18, Colossians 3:12-13, 1 Peter 4:17

Comments

  1. Wow! In the wee hours of the morning, Yah gave me in prayer: repair the breach, it is time to repair the breach!
    Also, the injustices done to thee serve as a reminder of how to treat others in spite of how they have failed to treat thee is relevant for me as well, for I have been separated by Truth from my family and it rears its ugly head regularly challenging me and refining me in the fire! All glory to Yah! May every shred of pride be gone from me.
    Shalom dear Sis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you and thank you so much for sharing your confirmation. To God be the glory! Shalom, Shalom dear!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!