IT'S TIME! THE DAY OF THE LORD IS HERE.



Morning of November 22, 2019

Daughter, my daughter, tired are my young of living like they are despised even of their own Father. Not so, not so, for this day shall you be with Me in paradise. I called for a kingdom of priests, a peculiar kind, they who would lead My people in My ways and to a land called promised. Beloved, the promise of new and eternal life is for all who will follow in the ways of Yahushua. Israel, o’ Israel far have you fallen from the ancient paths, far have you journeyed from the ancient doors, the place of access to your inheritance, far from the truth have you believed and placed your feet on the pathways of deception and destruction.

Now My own, the faithful of Israel cry out and I can no longer persevere with your disobedience and your hardened hearts. The hearts of stone must be rejected in order to receive the hearts of flesh, malleable and shapeable to receive the dictates of Yah, by way of My laws, statutes, and commandments; all of which testify of Yahushua your Messiah who you reject.

Broad is the path that leadeth to destruction, is just as the foolish man who built his house upon the sand. It, like you, could not withstand the storm that is designed to test the materials and foundation of the house. Now it shall be by fire and fiery circumstance. Now shall EVERY man’s work be made manifest of what kind it is. Wood, hay and stubble, like the chaff, that shall diminish into ash and be blown… blown away.

Hearken for the hour nigh. Long have I suffered with your insufferable ways. Long have I put off what was deserved far before now, but there were a few who were working out their salvation who I knew would enter in. The time is nigh, later than late and I will not tarry a moment longer. You have had chance upon chance; warning after warning, but so few hearkened at My call. You recite, “My sheep know My voice and another they will not follow,” but when the Master called, you were too busy to attend to the work put before you. You made another to follow, who said, “Do what thou wilt,” but it was not I, says the LORD.

Now we must proceed, and prepare for what is assigned just up ahead. You look to deify everything and everyone but Me, says the Father, so shall you have what you desire. Just as Israel on Mt. Carmel came to spy, so shall you, says God. Time to choose who you will serve, but you will no longer serve Baal, in front of My altar, says the Most High. I am still the I Am that I Am, and keeper of covenant. You frown upon those things I left for your instruction; now you are deceived by every wolf that appears in sheep’s clothing. How foolish when you discover that they were wolves all along, but you would know them by their fruit if you study to shew thyself approved, but far too many know-it-alls, who perish for lack of knowledge.

Then you say to My own, judge not, yet did I not command you to judge, not by the outer, but by the Spirit of God. Did I not say that Satan will masquerade himself as a messenger of light and deceive the masses? You call good evil and evil good. You persecute My own who lived upright before you. You tried to silence them by your violent ways, but WOE to any who sought to harm them. I am the Elohim who answers by fire and Mine is kindled hot with indignation for your ways.

People of the earth understand, I am a God of judgment and righteousness is what I require. Your own is as filthy rags, says Yah. Oh, and for those who say, I am a good person, are you a godly person is what you should ask. I left the standard for which you were to measure yourselves, but you won’t even judge yourselves. Many of you and your so-called leaders are guilty of treason and shall know the penalty of such.

I have tarried with you long enough, says the Father, and will strive no longer with your rebellious ways. Now in consequence and correction I come, who shall say that may ways are unjust? Have I not given the same scroll to all? Consider your ways O’ people of the earth, and repent. Repent. Repent. Repent, says Yahuah!

Isaiah 13:6-9
Howl ye; for the DAY OF THE LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

Luke 23:42-43, Exodus 19:5-6, Ezekiel 36:22-27, Matthew 7, 1 Corinthians 3:11-15, John 10:1-14, 1Kings 18:18-39; Hosea 4:6; 2 Timothy 2:15-16; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; Isaiah 64:6; Lamentations 3:38-40; Ezekiel 18:20-32

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!