TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE (part two) — The Prophetic



July 3, 2020

Let’s talk about the prophetic, shall we? It has become pathetic and the aim, the goal is how to profit from what thus saith the LORD. Just what is the prophetic, beloved? Did I not warn that MANY false prophets would arise deceiving many, yet because My people know not the word for themselves, they run to every soothsayer and crystal ball gazer who fill them with hope of riches without righteous living. The reward is eternal life, life in the Spirit, and if they guide them not in the ways of Yahusha and point them not back to the paths in which He walked, then they are liars and the truth is not in them. 

I almost cringe for how many now use the disclaimer to “test the spirits,” and just because many speak the name of Christ and tell them to surely seek Me, that somehow testifies of their validity. Now there is another common phrase shared among the people that “New Testament” prophets only edify and encourage. Who told you these things? If you read the prophets and studied the lives of the apostles their mission is one in the same, TO CALL MY PEOPLE BACK TO RIGHTEOUS LIVING! But, that message, the one of REPENTANCE, is not popular among the elite and intellectuals of your day. 

Here is my warning to you, says the LORD, from My chosen mouthpiece. Put away your lying and take down these channels claiming prophetic ministries and collecting alms from the people to uphold that which I have not spoken for you to do. Many of you have been warned already and thought it a light matter because you sought to discredit the messenger. I am the same God who defended those I placed in authority and gave mandate to speak on My behalf. Those called, those chosen to such a task live lives of great sacrifice to bear the burden of that which they have been given to do on My behalf. They live in My presence and would not take a dime or dollar from you. How can you give and expect others to receive while your hand is out and reaching into their pockets? How can you bring a message of faith when you have none to believe that I will supply all of your needs? Hypocrites, I say, just as the community of vipers of Yahusha’s day. 

Did I tell you to merchandise your gift? NO, I DID NOT. It was a gift to be a gift. And if I lead someone to give to you, it is not done for open display nor is it permission to take donations. What has happened to you that you do not understand these things? It is still honorable to get a job, to work, and the work of your hands, I can bless, even the least of things, if done in My name. You blaspheme Me and think it profitable to do so. Oh, and do not bring or take the verse out of context that a workman is worthy of his hire. Yes, He is, from a job, from an honest day’s work. They who do the work of the kingdom will be taken care of, they beg not for a wage. But your work is not the work of the kingdom, for the kingdom is not meat or drink, but righteousness, joy and peace in the Holy Ghost. They who were given, FREELY give. How many would continue if it were not profitable for them? David said that he never saw the righteous forsaken or My seed begging bread, so what of you? Answer if you may. Many of you have ignored the work to live off the backs of My sheep. 

Now to the sheep, seek Me for yourself and when I speak to you, it is not a cue to set up a ministry. It’s a call to holy and righteous living. Them that I call, I justify; I make righteous. It is from a pure vessel that one can drink. Many of you who speak in My name have not even done the first things. How can you call another, when you have not been called? I understand there are many poor examples before you, but in seeking Me, you will find the path I have preserved for you. Let it be known that if you are operating out of your own accord, it is not by My Spirit that you are led. I am not looking for talk show hosts, and many of the talking heads before you with channels and pages with click through giving have no idea who I am or what they are talking about. 

There is a scripture in the book of the prophet Isaiah that says if you speak not according to the law and the testimony there is no light in you. You want to test the spirits, you want to test the words and validate the works? For the law and the spirit are one in Christ. You know not what you worship and look for others to lead you to the abyss, says the LORD. I have had enough of all this activity that lead My sheep astray. Is it not written for your instruction in the books of the prophets my indictments against they who lie in My name? Them that I call to speak for Me, on My behalf, they tremble to bring forth what I speak for they honor what is sacred and set apart and holy. They have a fear for Yahuah and think not to attribute any uncleanness to My name. They themselves have been sanctified and consecrated and the work is one of the Holy Spirit. Yes, I pour out My Spirit upon all flesh, to empower you to live holy. The things I speak to many are for your admonishment and correction, not to join forces with they who seek lucre. What have you done that you should be paid? Did Yahusha hold up a collection plate at the cross? Did he ever take from man? NO, HE DID NOT, to preserve the name and character of His Father. 

I say to you now, and you all know who you are. STOP THIS NOW, for the price too high to pay for such things. For the influencers who lead My people astray shall pay a great price. You are scattering My sheep and turning them away from true messengers who preach repentance and adherence to My commandments. 

Oh, and to the self-appointed teachers, read what the bible says about they who desire to teach. You might want to put down the bible and come and seek Me. By My Spirit have I distributed gifts, and as the giver, I get to tell you what to do with them. Stop teaching My people lies in My name; stop leading them away from Me. The power of the Spirit enables a man to walk in the Spirit and he who abides in the Spirit of God will keep My commands. My Son said clearly that He did not come to abolish the law, but you tell My children that the law is no more. How foolish! The TORAH is MY teaching and instruction. I prescribed how to live holy, and My Son was the template, the example of these things. I will never be separate from My word. 

Where is My honor people of the tainted cloth? You are in error. REPENT and turn from this way, lest you meet the God of wrath, for it, my wrath, will be revealed from heaven against the sons of disobedience. You don’t want to be on the wrong side of that matter. If you have done it in error, REPENT and I will forgive you. If you are a son or daughter of Belial and do the works of Satan willingly, I will unseat you and expose you openly for all to know of what manner you are. 

If you could see what many of them do off camera and out of your eyesight you would run. It’s time to come out from among them. Touch no more the unclean thing. Break association with the workers of darkness, the workers of iniquity, for the blessing is in Me, not in man. Turn now, people of God for the hour is late. I am calling forth My true mouth pieces to deliver the indictments against you. It would be a wise thing to heed and hearken to My word. This is not a new warning, says the LORD, but one that I will not repeat for many of you have already been warned. 

This is a THUS SAITH THE LORD! 

The time is sure past that judgment begins in My house. It has already come; now the results will surely astound you. It shall be known who’s who and who’s not in this hour. I will cleanse and purify and remove and establish. Who can stand in My way? Answer if you may. I Am Yahuah and I said I will deliver My people even from you, says God!

P.S. A prophetic gift does not a prophet make. Stop coveting the gifts and seek the giver. I have more than enough for all who desire to serve in My kingdom, says God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!