HIS STILL SMALL VOICE: Words from the LORD — Oct 27 2012

Tell My children, that My time of favor is upon them. I will favor those who will come to Me in this hour and receive of Me. The waters of refreshing and the healing waters of the Pool of Bethesda are available to those who will come.

It matters not to Me how long you have been stricken or the degrees and depths of your illness, both spiritual and natural, but if you will come, there is healing in the waters that I have stirred with My finger of love for all who will come. Don't miss this chance, this opportunity to be made whole. There is life in Me that I now make available to you. Aren't I Jehovah Rapha, the God who heals? My Name hasn't changed, for I change not; it's in My word.

Hesitate not My precious ones to come to Me with all that ails you; all that burdens you. I am opening the gates of the prison to set My children free. Where the Spirit of the LORD is, there is liberty. Come and experience liberty, be liberated and set FREE in Me, then you can go leaping into the places where I send you and set others free with your testimony of Me. My decree over your life is that you shall not die, but live and declare the works of the LORD.

There is life, new life available in Me. Come and drink of Me, My children. Now is the perfect time to come and be released of all burden, and pain; of all afflictions; of all that hinders your way in Me. For I have purposed greatness for your life and desire that nothing cripple your way in Me.

Aren't I the One who made the lame to walk; caused the blind to see and the mute to talk? I am the same God, yesterday, today and forever more. Come now, My children while the door to healing is open. Come now, My children before this time of refreshing is past. I know everything about you, so do not be afraid to come to Me. It matters not what, not who, not how long, not how much; come and be set free in Me.

For I am still the Way, the Truth and the Life and no one comes to the Father expect through Me. Come and lay it all before Me and go and sin no more!

Psalm 102:13, 2Corinthians 6:2, John 5:1-16, Exodus 15:26, Malachi 3:6, Acts 16:26, 2Corinthians 3:16-18, Acts 3:8, Psalm 118:17,  Matthew 15:30-31,  Hebrews 13:8, Acts 3:19, John 14:6, John 8:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!