HIS STILL SMALL VOICE: The Day of the LORD

I woke up this morning to the song, "The Lord is in His Holy Temple!"
While in prayer, the Father spoke and this is what He's allowed me to share:

"I Am Jehovah, I AM the LORD God and My creation is crying out to Me. I can hold back no longer for My love compels Me to act. This is the appointed time, My Beloved, and I keep My words to My children. Sudden destruction will come, so shall sudden blessings. It is now, My child. 

Can you hear the denseness of the silence? Can you tell My Presence draws near?

I am here, I the LORD God have purposed for My people to be priests and kings in My kingdom. My kingdom is now, the kingdom of God and His Christ is now. The kingdoms of men no longer.

I shall take up a proverb and say, WOE, WOE, WOE unto them who knew my words and walked contrary to them. WOE unto the shepherds who made pillage and prostitutes of My flock. WOE to the sheep who follow false men and women and condone evil practices of such. WOE, WOE, WOE, to the city filled with blood whose spoil is of their brethren. 

Now, I AM is moved out of His place and will punish My rebellious house. I AM is now here. Let all the earth be silent, for I speak and all shall hear.

Tell My faithful ones that I Am has heard their cries and now I answer from on High. I have kept record and I find them oh so faithful, but the disobedient shall pay. Their punishment and recompense in hand.

Time has run out and so has My patience with the abominations I behold among My flock. Gross sins and abominable practices. So, as they have sown, so shall they also reap. You cannot withdraw what you have not deposited. 

The Day of the LORD ensues. Calamity from on high, for it is I who sends this. For I AM God, I AM the LORD."

Isaiah 13:6, Joel 1:15, Habakkuk 2:20, Rev 1:6-7, Rev 11:15, Habakkuk 2:3-15, Matthew 16:27, 1 Corinthians 3:11-15, Malachi 3:1-6, 16-18, 4:1-3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!