HIS STILL SMALL VOICE: My Rebellious House

Time to examine our ways and ponder our paths. His Still Small Voice, in prayer December 16, 2013

"Daughter, it is time that I deal with My rebellious house. They do wickedly in My sight. They have turned away from the ancient paths to pursue the way of the heathen, and I will look upon it no more. My sword is drawn and I shall recompense them for their ways I have turned them over. My hand is removed. Regard not what you see for surely the LORD GOD has spoken it. 

In My mercy, I shall receive those who come to Me, who cry out in sincerity and brokeness of heart. Lest My people repent, utter destruction will come. I will no longer be the god of man's understanding. I have given you all you need to be in relationship with Me. Am I not a God who desires intimacy? Yet My people busy themselves with their harlotries. They seek solace in the world, so shall it be. 

I love them so, My child, yet they weary Me with their wicked ways. Now I must do as I regret. The time of trouble now manifests, says the LORD of Hosts, for I am jealous for them."

Scriptures: 
Ezekiel 12:2, Ezekiel 24:3-14, Jeremiah 10, Ezekiel 17:19, 24, Psalm 51: 17, Jeremiah 30:7-14, Exodus 34:14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!