FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS



From April 29, 2014

This morning, while in prayer, I started hearing bells tolling. I say tolling because they had the heavy dong sound, ringing in my ears.

Words from the LORD:

"My child, My precious child. Come, come unto Me, come, come unto Me, I will surely give you rest. Rest in Me, child, for I come to deliver you and set you FREE, FREE, FREE, FREE indeed. Them that are in Me are free indeed. It is for them that the bell tolls.

They ring out the freedom that was bought and paid for. Because you ask it in My name, as I promised you, so shall you have it this day. I have not forsaken you. 

Shhhhh, My child, hush, hear Me. Hear your Father, listen to My every word, My still small voice. Can you hear Me? It's like a pleasant wind. That wind now blows to clear My threshing floors and the rain to refresh My weary ones. Let Me shower you with gifts of love. My tokens of My undying love for My beloveds, for My precious ones. 

I know that the battles have been fierce and the fires seem unbearable, but I come to bring relief, to remove the burden and the yoke. Take up My yoke for it is easy. Take up My burden for it is light. Come now for we go to the place that I've preserved. 

Don't cry. Are you not as My brand plucked from the fire, Come, My child, come. Come now, My precious, come now. Come away, far away with me. No more heartache, no more toil, no more burden, no more pain. We shall build a place for My people so they too can come, they too can come. 

I have not left you, nor have I forsaken you. Your life is in My hands. Precious are you, so precious to Me."

Then I began to hear a song I was familiar with. The song is entitled, Come We That Love the Lord. 

Hear are the lyrics:

Come we that love the Lord
And let our joys be known
Join in a song of sweet accord.
Join in a song of sweet accord,
And thus surround the throne
and thus surround the throne.
We're marching to Zion.
Beautiful, beautiful Zion.
We're marching upward to Zion.
That beautiful city of God.

Here's a link to the other stanzas, but this is the one I sang, and it became clearer. I will put in a video of the song at the end of the post.

The Lord continued to speak, "Yes, you are, and Zion awaits thee, beloved. Zion awaits thee. I have seen and I have heard the cries of My children. My beloveds cry out day and night. Let us now go to the house of the LORD, your dwelling place on high. I have made a way for thee. You know the way. The bells also ring of victory. It is finished. Now come. I come for you."

After prayer, I looked up the number 29 as a result of the number in the date. Here's what I found.

Twenty Nine (29) is the number of DEPARTURE.
It is the last number in the series of twenties. It depicts a change from the covering of one house into something new. Also, because the number nine has to do with the judgment of the Holy Spirit, the baptism of fire, it is preparatory to the number 30, which is about dedication to rulership.

To read more about the number 29 via Stephen E. Jones, (click here.)

I also looked up "For Whom the Bell Tolls," and found that is is a novel by Ernest Hemingway. I looked up the etymology of Ernest Hemingway and this is what I discovered:

Ernest = earnest 
from Old English eornoste (adj.) "zealous," or from Old English noun eornost "seriousness, serious intent"

Hemingway 
means "Hemming's path", derived from the Old Norse personal name "Hem(m)ingr", originally a patronymic from a short form of any of various compound personal name with the first element "heim", home, with the Middle English word "wey", way, path.

In other words... We know that God is zealous for His children, and He has opened up the way, the path home. It's time for our departure from this life in the flesh to eternal life in the spirit.

Scriptures:

Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

John 8:36
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

2 Cor 3:15-18
15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the veil is upon their heart.
16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the veil shall be taken away.
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Isaiah 61:1-3
1The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

Luke 3:16-17
16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:
17 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and will gather the wheat into his garner; but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.

Isaiah 10:27
27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

John 14:2-4
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Zechariah 3:1-5
3 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.
2 And the Lord said unto Satan, The Lord rebuke thee, O Satan; even the Lord that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?
3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.
4 And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.
5 And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the Lord stood by.

Rev 21:1-5
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Isaiah 62 in its entirety.


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!