WHAT IS NOT OF ME, SHALL CRUMBLE!



From April 1, 2013

For all shall come tumbling down, tumbling down. 

Yes they cry, the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD, but My hand is removed from the churches that men have built. 

Build My Church! Build My people! Cleanse My altars. I shall purge all the leaven, all that is not of Me.

Oh My Daughter, how I tire from looking upon all this false worship and none of it is for Me. They don't even realize that I don't hear them,for they are not sincere. A few honor Me, but then even they are stifled because of the corrupt hearts of them that are amongst them.

NO MORE. NO MORE.

I shall visit the churches and remove all that is not of Me. I shall no longer entertain their fallen rituals and sin plagued lifestyles. They offer Me garbage – is trash acceptable to Me? I shall have that sweet savor I desire, even if only from a few. I'd rather a few that worship Me in Spirit and in Truth, then the masses of pollution I am currently receiving. 

They are a stiff-necked and rebellious bunch and if I don't purge My house, I will be forced to utterly destroy them. They think that they please Me. Since when has sacrifice ever trumped obedience? Not in My book. Oh foolish and perverse generation who do not know their God. 

Anger breeds from My throne room, for I have given chance upon chance upon chance, and they still honor me with their lips and give their hearts to do wickedly before Me. I shall have a clean house and I will inhabit only those who will lay down their lives before Me. Full and total surrender, thoroughly, nothing less. I cannot use half-heartedness. The half-hearted cannot serve Me. they will only look to serve themselves. 

This is My hour, and My faithful ones shall soar. They have been faithful over a bit, but I will make them ruler over a bunch, over much. Be still now and remain hidden in Me. It has begun. My hand is lifted and their enemy shall take full advantage, and bring about My will. 

Guard your heart, My child, for all kinds of atrocities shall be revealed; shall emerge, shall be spoken. My faithful and obedient ones will be pleased that they came out from among them. Be careful not to be tempted to judge, for justice belongs to Me and in love, I will judge them fairly. 

How I love My children, how they break My heart, how they loathe My commandments, yet I will restore those who repent in this hour. I will not forsake them — for My namesake I do this — not theirs. MAKE SURE THEY KNOW THEY DID NOT DESERVE IT, but because My name will not be marred any longer, I do this, says the LORD, Your Father, Almighty God, King of kings, Lord of Hosts.

My hand is lifted! PRAY PRAY PRAY! And LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!

Scriptures:

Jer 7:4
Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the Lord, The temple of theLord, The temple of the Lord, are these.

1 Cor 5:5-8
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

6 Your glorying is not good. Know ye not that a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump?

7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.

1Samuel 15:22
And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

Matthew 15:8-9
8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Matthew 25:21
His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Galatians 6:1
Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

Ezekiel 36:22
Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord God; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!