RESHARE: TO MY BELOVED BRIDE: Behold, I Say Behold



Another Reshare:

March 14, 2015
From December 23, 2014

Sharing words from the Lord after prayer. I pray they be of encouragement to the Bride. Yeshua says, "Behold."

"Come, sit down My child, come and sit. We've been through some tough times, yes we, for I have always been with you. Yet you bend your knee and give Me glory, yet you continue time and time again to surrender unto Me. How is it that one, one so small in stature serves Me so wholeheartedly?

My daughter, My child, can you hear? Can you perceive that I am near? Your heart draws to My attention, your voice, your cries capture Me. I am so in love with My Beloved Bride. She yearns not for the world but for her bethrothed. She has abandoned worldly mindsets and set her affections upon things above. She listens for the still small voice of her Beloved as He speaks of His approach. She longs for His embrace to wear His calling card of love upon her everywhere she goes. She is so humble, so full of grace.

Behold, I say Behold, shall I disappoint My Beloved? With tear stained cheeks who cry out for justice, yet long for and plead for the lives of the brethren, even they who have fallen so far, far away.

Behold, I Am He who said I shall come in the clouds as darkness covers the land, gross darkness the people. The reality of two worlds, two kingdoms, which shall it be? Oh, but My bride, My beautiful bride, she longs only for Me.

Behold, behold, behold, the bridegroom cometh. I shall no longer look upon My Beloved and not answer her pleas, her longings, her desires, for she sought none outside of Me. Cry no longer My beautiful ones, weep no more. I come to see about My children yes, both recompense and reward.

I come quickly — Behold I come."

Lord Yeshua!

Luke 21:25-28
25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Isaiah 60:2
For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

Matthew 25:6
And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

Rev 22:12
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Comments

  1. This is amazingly beautiful...like a love letter from Jesus! Thank you Lord!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you would say that. After I read it a few times, it seemed a bit melodious even. Bless you, dear.

      Delete
  2. Bless the LORD, o my soul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BLESSED BE THE NAME OF THE LORD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, BLESSED be the name of the Lord, for He is truly worthy of all our praise. Behold our beloved for He has not forgotten nor Has He forsaken His own. Blessed be the name of the Lord!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!