GOD'S GOODNESS IN HIS CHASTENING

from January 15, 2014

Daughter, I am governing over the matters and affairs of My people. I am taking My seat on the throne and bringing all things into subjection. It is My order, My plan that comes forth now. Those that are a part of My plan, who live in communion and walk in unison with Me, will eat the good of the land. It is I who maketh Mine rich in the midst of a famine. It is I who keepeth Mine safe in the midst of the storms. Fear not, My precious one, for what I have promised I will secure. 

We're here, that time of great turmoil, for if I not come now, I will utterly tear down and destroy, make a complete end, for the abominations among My people are great.

Unfortunately, the majority of My people fit in the category of waywardness and drunkenness. But My faithful shall shine forth now as the noonday sun. Yes, the sword, famine and pestilence is come. Horse and rider to be released for My people desire the way of the heathen, the perverse, and bring these things upon themselves.

Now is the time for the ministers to weep between the porch and the altar. Now is the time to wail and lament, put on sackcloth and ashes, for the day of the LORD approaches. REPENT, REPENT ye people of all your misgivings, of all your harlotries, for they have brought upon this breach. They have not kept the walls of the city secure and hath invited in the enemy. I require righteousness and a true and pleasing sacrifice, and until I see their knees bowed down in humble submission, I will not listen to their cry.

This is not cruel, but out of My love. My children did not take the warnings seriously, so now chastening must come. Just like a child with their parent, the opportunity to correct their way often comes before the rod. But the rod is a more severe method of accomplishing the same. Because I love My children, I will not leave them without discipline.

The hand of the LORD is lifted toward them to do evil, to repay unto them what they have done. I do not take pleasure in what must be done, but it is the only way to open the eyes of My wayward ones. I tell you this day, because the sun shall not set before you know these things to be true. And I do nothing without sharing it with My servants, My true prophets, who hear and share the burden of My people, My flock — Israel.

Now know that this will be a trying time for many. Many will lose what little faith they have and others will walk away totally, never to return. Yes, the great and terrible day will leave many a casualty. The great falling away will occur. The man of perdition already prepared to come on board. This is not a time to be away from Me, but My children serve another god, one of their own understanding.

My prepared ones will come up to me. Prepare beloved for your Bridegroom comes.

Scripture given in prayer:

Zechariah 2:10-13, Zephaniah 3:3-8, Lamentations 4:12-16


Zechariah 2:10-13
10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the Lord.

11 And many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day, and shall be my people: and I will dwell in the midst of thee, and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto thee.

12 And the Lord shall inherit Judah his portion in the holy land, and shall choose Jerusalem again.

13 Be silent, O all flesh, before the Lord: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation.

Zephaniah 3:3-8
3 Her princes within her are roaring lions; her judges are evening wolves; they gnaw not the bones till the morrow.

4 Her prophets are light and treacherous persons: her priests have polluted the sanctuary, they have done violence to the law.

5 The just Lord is in the midst thereof; he will not do iniquity: every morning doth he bring his judgment to light, he faileth not; but the unjust knoweth no shame.

6 I have cut off the nations: their towers are desolate; I made their streets waste, that none passeth by: their cities are destroyed, so that there is no man, that there is none inhabitant.

7 I said, Surely thou wilt fear me, thou wilt receive instruction; so their dwelling should not be cut off, howsoever I punished them: but they rose early, and corrupted all their doings.

8 Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the Lord, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.

Lamentations 4:12-16
2 The kings of the earth, and all the inhabitants of the world, would not have believed that the adversary and the enemy should have entered into the gates of Jerusalem.

13 For the sins of her prophets, and the iniquities of her priests, that have shed the blood of the just in the midst of her,

14 They have wandered as blind men in the streets, they have polluted themselves with blood, so that men could not touch their garments.

15 They cried unto them, Depart ye; it is unclean; depart, depart, touch not: when they fled away and wandered, they said among the heathen, They shall no more sojourn there.

16 The anger of the Lord hath divided them; he will no more regard them: they respected not the persons of the priests, they favoured not the elders.

Study also led me to Ezekiel 22:6-12 (God Lists Israel's Sins)

6 Behold, the princes of Israel, every one were in thee to their power to shed blood.

7 In thee have they set light by father and mother: in the midst of thee have they dealt by oppression with the stranger: in thee have they vexed the fatherless and the widow.

8 Thou hast despised mine holy things, and hast profaned my sabbaths.

9 In thee are men that carry tales to shed blood: and in thee they eat upon the mountains: in the midst of thee they commit lewdness.

10 In thee have they discovered their fathers' nakedness: in thee have they humbled her that was set apart for pollution.

11 And one hath committed abomination with his neighbour's wife; and another hath lewdly defiled his daughter in law; and another in thee hath humbled his sister, his father's daughter.

12 In thee have they taken gifts to shed blood; thou hast taken usury and increase, and thou hast greedily gained of thy neighbours by extortion, and hast forgotten me, saith the Lord God.

Joel 1:13-15
13 Gird yourselves, and lament, ye priests: howl, ye ministers of the altar: come, lie all night in sackcloth, ye ministers of my God: for the meat offering and the drink offering is withholden from the house of your God.

14 Sanctify ye a fast, call a solemn assembly, gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land into the house of the Lord your God, and cry unto the Lord,

15 Alas for the day! for the day of the Lord is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.

Joel 2:17
17 Let the priests, the ministers of the Lord, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O Lord, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?

May God's love and mercy exceed His anger for the abominations of the land. May we have a heart to repent and turn away from sin and turn back to God!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!