IS YOUR NAME WRITTEN IN THE LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE?

January 19, 2016

As I sit and ponder, I am led to share a vision I had a little while back. Before I share the vision, I want to share something we should all consider at this juncture. The messengers of the Lord have been trumpeting His words of warning, many for years. 

As I look at my notebooks filled with word after word penned, I am reminded that they began with words of warning that the Day of YHWH was at hand. Today I ponder carefully how many times I read and reviewed these words and the numerous times I was instructed to share them. 

I thank the Father for those who read His words and heeded His wooings, yet, I am saddened for those who read and ignored the words of YHWH who is the Almighty, Our Creator whose love is demonstrated through His mercy extended through the efforts of His messengers to pen and share His words. 

There is a clarion call issued to REPENT this day for tomorrow is surely not promised. I pray this vision that the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) brought back to remembrance may jar us and compel us to examine our ways.

I saw a vision of a book, a large, ancient book with faded, yellowing parchment pages. The book was covered in lamb’s skin and it was then that I knew it was the Lamb’s Book of Life. I saw entries written in red. They were written in the indelible blood of Yahusha, the Lamb of God whose blood was the perfect atoning sacrifice. The voice of the Father through the Ruach explained that those who have received the sacrifice of His Son and believe upon His name, Yahusha, are those whose names are written in blood. 

Please understand that it is not enough to just say we believe, the evidence of a heart submitted to the Father is they who keep His holy law, His commandments, who obey His teachings and are instructed and disciplined by His Torah. There are so many entries in scripture that expound upon that truth. 

Then I saw entries written in a very faint ink. They almost appeared to be penciled in very lightly. So I inquired of the Lord what it meant. His response was that those entries are they WHOSE LIVES ARE HANGING IN THE BALANCE.

I urge you brothers and sisters to seek the Lord in this hour. All of the commendations of the world pair none if your name is not written in the Lamb’s Book of Life. Russian Roulette may seem like a game of thrills, but that game of chance can indeed end in death. Many are gambling with their souls and think it a light matter. 

Remember, the kingdom of heaven is at hand and the scriptures clearly outline they who will not enter into the kingdom:

1 Cor 6:9-10 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

The Father’s goodness and lovingkindness is directly linked to His long-suffering. He desires that none perish but all come to repentance. Repent ye therefore, for the kingdom of heaven truly is at hand. 

The voice of one crying in the wilderness, prepare ye the way of the Lord!

Revelation 21:7-8, 24-27

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!