VISITATION, VICTORY AND VINDICATION IS COME, SAYS YAHUAH!




October 17, 2018

Oh My beloved, wickedness and death both defeated in one breath. The blast of My nostrils shall now release the indignation stored up against the arm of the enemy who proceeds with his doings and the workers of iniquity who strong arm the weak. Mighty is your Elohim, beloved to perform the great exploits promised and release the captivity of they who would return to Me. The courses and seasons are My doing, beloved. Springtime in winter, can it not be so? I am that I Am who spoke to Moshe at Mt. Sinai, and I too am He who will speak from Zion. 

Come My mighty ones, the call to arise shall accompany My visitation. Time for the glory of Yahuah to be revealed and Zion to receive its first inhabitants. The time of new beginnings commence now in demonstration, and it begins with the rising of they who died, that My glory might be revealed through them. It was they who besought intimacy with Me, beloved, and sought the face and presence of your Father and not just His hand. Time too has revealed who they are, and with much dismay, you have spoken rightly that the writings and declarations of the prophets still testify against this wicked band of disbelievers. 

Now shall the favor of Elohim be upon they who favored the way called narrow and were beaten, bruised and ostracized for their obedience and commitment to the cross of Christ. Yahushua died not in vain, beloved, and even if the 1/3 is only a small number, mighty shall they be in Me and My favor and delight upon them. Many think they know the way, but a path paved by man will never stand. 
Now is that time to see the Excellency of the Master at work. My plan unfolds, beloved, and none shall deny that I Am is still in the blessing business. I know My own have gone without for quite some time, but the measure and degree of adding back shall bring the blessings that maketh rich and addeth no sorrow to it. They shall not want for any good thing, and the spoil of the wicked shall be their inheritance. Now we begin again, and the established shall be they who have been hidden for a very long season, and the uprooted shall be the imposters who bullied their way to the top. 

I will no longer endure or tolerate what I have seen, the abominations in the heart of they who smile under their breath and think their agendas are hidden from Me. They shall be exposed each of them for who they truly are, and they will seek the very same they trampled upon for the answers to the woes that abound in their lives. I HAVE SEEN IT, says Yahuah. Did you think that theft and robbery would stand before Me and go unjudged. You would not even repent after many attempts to convict your heart of your wrongdoing. Now, I will strip away all of the fig leaves you hide behind, for you are the fruitless, and unprofitable servants who serve only themselves.

Daily, I hear the cries of My children for how you pillage them on every side. Kindness is free, but you find a way to append a price tag to everything. You tell they with little to sow into your ministry, since when has money been the way of your Father? Did silver and gold and filthy lucre bring salvation to mankind? Oh foolish ones who contribute to the lair, of the den of robbers and are more empty than before. What I offer, the living waters, flow freely for all to drink. Did my Son ask for money that you call tithes when He administered healing, and caused the blind to see? You perverse generation whose god is your belly, but now empty shall it and your hands be for what you robbed, stole and extorted from the poor (pious) and those who desired to be. 

I’ve heard and seen enough. So, mark this day, little one, and know that your Father has heard and the response you seek, it comes, with a strong REBUKE for this wicked generation. While they receive their recompense, I shall reward My faithful, fruitful ones with a grand celebration. VISITATION, VICTORY AND VINDICATION is come, says Yahuah Elohim! And a word of warning… touch not My anointed and do My prophets no harm, for it shall not be well with thee, says the Father, Elohim, Almighty! For they sowed where you would not, and if you had read your bibles, it still says that I am not mocked and whatsoever a man soweth, so shall he reap, says the LORD!

Zechariah 13 KJV

1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the Lord: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.

4 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive:

5 But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth.

6 And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!