O' HAPPY DAY (CONT'D): REDEEMED BY HIS BLOOD

From March 25, 2014

This particular morning, upon awakening, the song, "Oh Happy Day" was playing in my spirit again. So, I was humming it to myself and preparing for prayer. I grabbed my phone and searched out the song on YouTube. I started to listen to the Hawkins version, when I saw Aretha Franklin. I started to skip over, when the Holy Spirit indicated that I should listen to that one.

As I prepared to listen, I opened my notebook and wrote today's date, March 25, 2014. If you've seen my previous posts, you know that God reveals much to me through numbers. 

So I knew that based on previous study/revelation, that 25 symbolizes FORGIVENESS OF SIN. Here's the portion borrowed from a previous post "Awakening... Silence in Heaven."

NOTE: It IS an AWAKENING. AWAKEN TO RIGHTEOUSNESS!

25: TWENTY-FIVE symbolizes the FORGIVENESS of SINS

It is the combination of TWENTY which means REDEMPTION and FIVE which symbolizes GRACE.

Ephesians 1:7 says, "In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;"


We know that we have redemption because of the blood of Yeshua. The redemptive plan was fully executed in Him and by Him.

1 John 1:9 also states that, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us of all unrighteousness."

CALL TO REPENTANCE

Here we see how this ties in with REPENTANCE. (see the Call to Repentance post). Unless we confess our sins unto the Lord and repent which is a turning away from our sins, then we cannot benefit from what was already done for us. Christ paid the price, the cost of REDEMPTION was His blood, but we too must now produce the works of SALVATION that bear fruit of the REDEEMED of the Lord. We can't continue to live in sin and think that we will enter into the kingdom of God. The bible is clear.


I believe this is the time where the saints are SHAKEN and AWAKENED either to everlasting life or everlasting shame and contempt.


Daniel 12:1-2
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.


2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
The bible is written for the believer and judgment first comes to the house of God.


1 Peter 4:17
"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?"

BACK TO THE SONG...

So I play the song... I''m sure many are familiar with the lyrics:

Oh Happy Day (Oh Happy Day)
Oh Happy Day (Oh Happy Day)
When Jesus washed (When Jesus washed)
When Jesus washed (When Jesus washed)
When Jesus washed (When Jesus washed)
He washed My sins away!

Aretha Franklin and Mavis Staples sang this song together. There is revelation behind their names, which will come later in the post.

So, I'm listening and clapping my hands and singing along in the spirit of rejoicing. So Aretha adlibs, about Jesus in the garden of Gethsemane... It's not my will but thine be done... the stone is rolled away.

I started thinking about what God said to me the other day... That VICTORY IS IN THE RESURRECTION. This is where death is defeated. What they did to Christ at Calvary was the normal progression of an event... a crucifixion, ends in death, But the miracle, however was in His getting up, His resurrection!

Then the scripture comes to mind again. Ephesians 1:7, "In whom we have REDEMPTION (20) through his blood, the forgiveness of sins according to the riches of his GRACE (5)."

We must understand that God's plan is one of REDEMPTION and reconciliation. We could do nothing to redeem ourselves, but the shed blood of Yeshua our Messiah paid the sin debt in full. In Psalm 107, it says, "Let the REDEEMED of the Lord say so." It is the confession of the REDEEM, who know and understand the magnitude of the gift of Jesus Christ and His shed blood at Calvary, but it is one from a heart of love who then DESIRES to keep the Lord's commandments to honor Him.

What we must do is REPENT (as stated above). It's the goodness of God that leads us to repentance Romans 2:4. His goodness is tied up in His character, His attributes. Everything we need for REDEMPTION is displayed and available to us in the attributes of God (Jehovah), personified and fully realized in the name and person of Yeshua.

So, upon further investigation, after I played the song twice, I was led to look up "happy." The first mention of the word in scripture is in Genesis 30:13, "And Leah said, Happy am I, for the daughters will call me blessed: and she called his name Asher."

Asher was the 8th son of Jacob by Zilpah, Leah's handmaiden. The number 8 symbolizes, NEW BIRTH, NEW BEGINNING, NEW CREATION.

Leah (H3812) means weary. Aren't we weary in sin. Didn't Yeshua say, come unto Me all ye who are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest, Matthew 11:28. He, Yeshua, the Good Shepherd (John 10), who will lead us into His green (life-giving) pastures where we can rest, feed, and repose, all in Him (Psalm 23).

Happy, blessed and Asher all have the same root word H833 (ashar) to go straight, walk, go on, advance, make progress, right, upright, erect.

Look how it ties in. Through forgiveness of sins (forgiveness, one of the attributes of Jehovah), already made available to us, if we confess our sins and turn away from them (REPENT), then we can go straight, walk upright and live and be blessed (happy, happy) in the Lord... RIGHTEOUSNESS!

It did not stop there. Then I said, well Lord, since this is already looking divine, let me look up the names Aretha Franklin and Mavis Staples, and I did. Here's what I found:

Aretha means "virtue."
Franklin means "free man."

By virtue of Christ, we become a free man, and walk in the liberty He afforded us through His shed blood at Calvary.

Look at the scriptures: Whom the son set's free is free indeed. Where the spirit of the Lord is there is liberty. John 8:36 and 2 Cor 3:17.

Mavis means "song thrush bird"
Staples means "pillars, post"

Her name caused me to think of the 144,000. Here's why. A song thrush bird has a distinctive song: 

Revelation 14:3 
And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

The song thrush is also a perching bird, hence the pillars as also mentioned in the book of Revelation, as the reward of the faithful church.

Revelation 3:12 
Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

The song thrush bird is also affected by internal and external parasites and vulnerable to predatory attacks. Sounds about right, doesn't it?

Which is bringing the post back in December full circle... Creation Awaits the Manifestation of the Sons of God.

Well family, that's what the Father has revealed in His marvelous way. I'll leave you with the song that He used to bring it all together this morning, Oh Happy Day!

Look up for our REDEMPTION draweth nigh (Luke 21:28)

Comments

  1. Tears of Joy, tears of JOY!! Thank you Sister! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In Spite of Me

NOT ONE STONE UPON ANOTHER — The End of Institutional Oppression

O' Israel, O' Israel, Our Elohim Hath Spoken!